/brit/

We still vibin

Attached: 1654619394985.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

*gets injured*

190 is a creepy paedophile.

Attached: 249F9DE5-3666-4E14-A512-309A2204846F.jpg (1536x2048, 414.68K)

No real incentive other than the latest trinkets which become boring after a while.

just done a poo, might not bother wiping

holy christ I can open webms without using vlc

post slag webms please I beg of you sirs

Will be disappointing if she doesn't play Wimby

Norriemania will run wild brother

Attached: 1648795858837.webm (480x360, 2.89M)

what's happening in Estonia?

NEVER MIND LADS
I'VE JUST HIT THE JACKPOT
SHE'S GOING TO CUM ON THE SPOT

Attached: d.png (422x685, 181.73K)

>Senior health advisor to council of aides says the Queens health is "of Witheritean constitution"
>Top royal aide says the Queen has "entered a new regime of living"

Attached: armenian girl.webm (576x1024, 2.7M)

>a song was used in a film that kids and girls watch
>therefore you aren't allowed to like that song anymore or else you're a kid or a girl
fucking hell there's some spastics on this website.

dog's loving it

Attached: beabadoobeeee.jpg (1486x1189, 202.28K)

she's some kind of lizard who drains the blood of infants to maintain her own life force

The tittfers have sang their song

welcome to the 21st century iMong

she's gone vegan

>new regime of living
So are we just making shit up now

Enjoyed this

Looks like a pig

if you lived in an islamic country and they knew the shit you'd said and done in your life, you'd be promptly lynched
muslims are not civilised and barely people.

You've been making shit up for years

anime

Saruman knew that without a Great Ring of his own he was no match, power against power, for even a Ring-less Sauron. But he had concluded that the West no longer had any hope of resisting Sauron. If he could not defeat Sauron himself by making his own Great Ring or (better yet) finding Sauron's, then he thought the smart thing was to become Sauron's ally — with the long-term plan of using his own ability to persuade and manipulate to become the power behind Sauron's throne. As Saruman said to Gandalf,

"A new Power is rising. Against it the old allies and policies will not avail us at all. There is no hope left in Elves or dying Númenor. This then is one choice before you, before us. We may join with that Power. [...] As the Power grows, its proved friends will also grow; and the Wise, such as you and I, may with patience come at last to direct its courses, to control it."

— from "The Council of Elrond", The Fellowship of the Ring

Whether Saruman was really capable of pulling that off, as he believed he could, is another story. But at the least, that policy would have bought him time to continue his efforts to make his own Great Ring and/or locate the One Ring

Attached: American.Dad.S18E04.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BAE[eztv.re].mkv_snapshot_04.53.050.jpg (1920x1080, 245.33K)

is he ok?