Antinatalism kinos

Any movies/tv shows with a theme of antinatalism and how it is the only moral choice a person can do for their nonexisting children?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020_02_10_at_3.45.20_PM.jpg (1200x621, 68.26K)

good goy 2: nightmare during shabbos

I can only think of seven and true detective

First Reformed

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days

>have fewer children goyim it's for the environment
>oops looks like the goyim aren't having enough kids to prop up the infinite growth Ponzi scheme we call an economy, we must import infinite third worlders now
:HappyMerchant:

Attached: (((guardian))).jpg (1013x537, 159.39K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 5dgthqzom3141.jpg (1809x679, 96.49K)

Fuck off and die without offspring kike

what's that chart, how much good goy points you get?

can't tell if it's money saved or (((carbon footprint)))

just lol at the who post day in day out about how much they hate life but then WE MUST CREATE OTHERS TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME

Attached: summoned.jpg (630x671, 87.19K)

I don't hate my life, I'm glad I was born

Antinatalists are always libtards so it's maybe a good thing they aren't having children.

same

This honestly, every antinatalist is a whiney low test faggot, so please remove yourselves from the gene pool

>Antinatalists are
It's the same as "atheism". There are many people who quietly feel that it's irresponsible to create a conscious being for your own gratification. But there are loudmouth dipshits who want attention who actually call themselves the thing and make it an embarrassment

this goy gets it
meanwhile orthos are told to breed like rats

Underrated

You are reddit personified.

Attached: 1582290170069.jpg (628x1024, 85.97K)

Attached: jewish ganondorf.png (1345x762, 727.87K)

reddit

>Opinion piece vs News
Wow.