Were your grandpas trad or more liberal?

Were your grandpas trad or more liberal?
My grandpas weren't even married, they just lived together all their life, also refused to dress like they "supposed to"

Attached: IMG_20220607_123432.jpg (1080x1336, 263.71K)

Most of them were criminal outlaws, my grannies ditched the army even the ones who were force into ww2 shot their fingers.
They robbed ludoman card players, stole wheat,other products from moving trains

They were trad and spend their entire lives stuck in a failed marriage hating each other and sleeping in separate beds not talking more than 2 words to each other during the last 40 years of their lives.

>refused to dress like they "supposed to"
What were they supposed to wear ? Panchos and sombreros ?

Trad, but liberal, as in hardcore bolsheviks technocrats.

my grandparents were second cousins

my grandma says all priests are pedophiles, my grandpa stopped reading bible and autistically watches documentaries on human evolution
also my uncle is gay and they accept him
I think they're pretty liberal for slavic standards

Mexican be like
>my grandpas
>the boyfriends
lmaooo!!

Jakie gluposty

Women: long skirt, head covered with a shawl
Men: boots, long sleeve shirt, sombrero

My grandpa married my grandma when he was 16 then had 5 kids with her that he financially supported working at a book binding factory

hello, my professor is a polack from koshketau! :DDD

My maternal grandparents are not trad, they're not married and weren't religious though they came from relatively rural Mexico.

I think is because this, people with weak genes should not reproduce

My grandpa was in the police in the 60s and 70s in Spain, so I assume that’s trad

Zycie

My grandmother did not see or meet my grandfather until after their wedding.
She did not say my grandfather's name out loud ever.
They had 10 children. All grew up to be educated and did well in their domains, despite my grandfather dying early.

One grandpa was a coppersmith and chill person, like too good of a human bean for this world. He was like a man that doesn't judge others, not liberal in a modern meaning. Preferred to work on hus craftsmanship and to be left alone and unbothered.

Other grandad was a peasant and more disciplined and more harsh but only as the reflection of how rough the life in the mountains village is.
You can't be soft in the mountains.
Unfortunately both died in nineties, and too early in their fifties.

Ok the entire concept of "trad" didn't even exist til the rise of the alt right.

My grandparents (what I assume you mean by grandpas here) were mostly apolitical afaik.
Paternal grandfather = Truck driver, was married to my grandmother but eventually left her with 8 kids. Didn't formally divorce her though.
Paternal Grandmother = Catholic Churchgoer, less religious than her siblings, raised 8 kids on McDonalds salary. The only one of my grandparents alive by the time I was born.

Maternal Grandfather = Finnish-American Engineer and alcoholic who abused his wife until she committed suicide, then tried to sell his daughter (my mother) and got all his kids taken away.
Maternal Grandmother = Housewife with 9 kids, eventually killed herself.

Are they liberal or trad? Or maybe just human.

>Ok the entire concept of "trad" didn't even exist til the rise of the alt right.
We know, calm down.

My grandpa was black and grew up in the 1920s and absolutely hated liberals. He still does. My uncle is a liberal and my grandad is always baiting him into fights.

Based

like this?

Attached: 1428G_c.jpg (1200x1332, 227.21K)

I'm more conservative and live a more traditional life than both my grandparents and my parents.
Got married earlier and became a father earlier for example