Please Brazilians, telle he will win the next election ? Just to piss off leftards...

Please Brazilians, telle he will win the next election ? Just to piss off leftards. Every time when they speak about Brazil, they spit on Bolsonaro. Today in French news they talked about the two journalists who disappeared in Brazil, and they imply that it is Bolsonaro's fault because he is far right

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (630x420, 26.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-40423002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Journalists disappeared
kek
Not long ago all our media went on mass hysteria over an indigenous tribe that "disappeared", they started blaming it on miners and whatnot, a few weeks later the "tribe" magically appeared again, unharmed... and for some mysterious reason they went silent about it...

>Minors made an entire tribe dissapear
Where have I seen this before?

Attached: thumb-1920-995910.jpg (1920x1343, 297.59K)

Lula will win and we will go to war as a result.

Why should we even care? Have one moment, that Brazil is not disrespected for the world? Negros, favela, and Amazon, is just daillynews stuff ...

No, there isn't much chance of him winning.

Yes, by the people, not with the electronic system fraudulent...

Military coup when he loses calling it

Man, I feel bad for Brazilians. Their options are
>A L*ftist
>A posturing buffoon whose reaction to climate concerns is "well...uhm... your wife is ugly!" and to COVID is "sure, all of you are dying but *I* won't die because I did sports when I was young!"
Why even vote? It's two competing branches of retardation.

But is true the pandemic close not helped stop one single death, the closest and most open nations had the literal same number of deaths, and Macron have one ugly wife

I try not to care about national politics, it's aways so frustrating in every level

Let's presume for the sake of argument, do you think Bolsonaro refused to close the country because he was opting for a group immunity strategy? Or because he didn't take the virus seriously at all? Was coughing all over journalists after making it clear he was infected also part of his plan?

>and Macron have one ugly wife
Yes, and one day he'll be out of office. Then France will no longer have an ugly first lady, but it will have a stronger economy than before he entered office. Can we say the same about Brazil and Bolsonaro?

Macaron's wife isn't ugly, just old.

What is democracy even good for?

Bolsonaro's opinion on covid was pointless because the state governments still have enough autonomy to create and enforce their own restrictions.

>Can we say the same about Brazil and Bolsonaro?
Well, yes, we can

The end of Bolsonaro term unironically looks like a redemption arc. He started as a literal CIA asset and ended keeping friendly relations with Russia.

>i want own le libs XD epic style
Are you literally 14?

>and they imply that it is Bolsonaro's fault because he is far right
Well, Bolsonaro hates journalists and hates anyone that defends the Amazon.

>not with the electronic system fraudulent...
The same that elected him?

Attached: kek1.png (800x800, 107.86K)

>telle he will win the next election ?
probaly yes, despite the climatic chill, He led Brazil well during the pandemic, practically all the expenses with the pandemic were paid, he reduced bureaucracy, he reduced taxes in industry and in the commercial sector, he reduced unemployment to pre-2010 levels, whether he is responsible or not, the number of homicides also decreased, he will hardly lose, the polls that show Lula in the lead are not wrong, but the method is flawed, because it is limited to the large urban centers where he really has little adherence

>Every time when they speak about Brazil, they spit on Bolsonaro
Yeah, but is their fault they just replicate brazilian news press, France24 e LeMonde a basically a copy+paste of the most leftist journal here Folha de S. Paulo.

>Today in French news they talked about the two journalists who disappeared in Brazil, and they imply that it is Bolsonaro's fault because he is far right
Yes, they disappeared while documenting two indigenous tribes in the middle of the Amazon, probably some Onça ate them.

>we
lmao.

But Bolsonaro was literally a new guy when he was elected for the first time ?
Massive frauds only work with people who already have power

Delet this

Copao and Seethezinho

Attached: artworks-Zj7zjobiw345Myzz-X8lh1A-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77.82K)

I've always though Jorji Costava from Papers please looked like him.

Dude was 30 years in political life and he did nothing of worth kek not even being a president made him relevant

Every day i thank god for not being a rightoid (this is now a Iza thread post Iza)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

He doesn’t hate who defends the Amazon, he hates who pretend to defere Amazon while selling it to foreigners.

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-40423002

>defere Amazon
defend the Amazon*