Am almost 30 and i still live at home

am almost 30 and i still live at home
cant afford to rent, sure as shit cant afford to buy property and probably never will
will this ride ever end
how is your situation in your country?

Attached: 1587676917103.png (645x1260, 260.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/house-of-roses-in-osikovo-bulgaria-1800-sq-meters-of-land-bpfvg16060201/
bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/big-4-bedroom-house-on-the-foot-of-the-mountain-and-close-to-the-river-bgpvg22092019/
bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/house-with-ultimate-privacy-and-4000-sq-meters-of-land-karan-varbovka-bpfbs15012501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cant afford to rent
why would rent even be expensive in iceland? get a better job or move countries

Wouldn't property be slightly cheaper out away from any city?

People around the world starve while you were pampered and spoiled your entire life
I hate firstoids so much, yes i am really sad about all the "suffering" you had to go to

I am almost 40 years old, balding, living with my parents and unemployed.

Attached: DE6Vs_3WsAAItcb.jpg (496x640, 44.23K)

rent in iceland is insane, i would have to have a roomate
>posted from the sunny plains of macedonia
you do not know suffering

It's the same everywhere. Our future was robbed from us.

This, it's actually a very international problem that is happening everywhere and nobody can seem to escape.

I can afford it but live at home anyway. Also almost 30. Will move out eventually but don’t know when.

How can Europeans suffer when they can just just save up 20k and buy a sunny villa with grapevines and a big garden in Bulgaria or Montenegro.

we like home too much, you on the other hand live in a 300mill people country with infinite resources

There's nothing inherently wrong with living at home, it's actually pretty smart to do it. The problem is that so many people can't afford to leave even if they wanted to and it limits life opportunities. You'd probably want to move out to start a family, I imagine, but if there's no real reason to why?

$20k? Really? How big are we talking here?

how do you have no money if you live at home for free? NEET?

That’s more or less my thoughts. I’m also a remote worker, so no particular reason to live anywhere specific.

bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/house-of-roses-in-osikovo-bulgaria-1800-sq-meters-of-land-bpfvg16060201/
bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/big-4-bedroom-house-on-the-foot-of-the-mountain-and-close-to-the-river-bgpvg22092019/
bulgarianpropertyfinder.com/property/house-with-ultimate-privacy-and-4000-sq-meters-of-land-karan-varbovka-bpfbs15012501/

Some of these places need work but if you had a remote job it would be amazing

im balding at 21. you dont suffer

There are no jobs in Bulgaria or Montenegro.

Same exact situation

You have a nice set up, keep it as long as you can. Do your parents charge you rent?

This. Time to gas some jews for old times sake

No, but I help out where I can just because.

A remote job won’t secure you a visa so you won’t be able to stay very long. And what about property taxes? This is probably like Italy where you can buy houses and land dirt cheap but the property taxes are insane.

well you still get to fuck your hot cousins and be excused so you don't suffer.

People in the "first world" are increasingly starving and malnourished, and that was before the Russo-Ukrainian war.