WTF JAPAN!!!!...

WTF JAPAN!!!!? You’ll take take white female and children refugees but you won’t take brown & black military aged male refugees?????? Are you racist??????

Attached: 307B0D31-B044-44B7-B6E0-58815CFF1527.jpg (596x812, 156.28K)

ukrainan males cant go outside of their country. all of them are forced to join the war.

if i were one of them, id be really depressed.

uoh

they need the numbers and children are better at embracing the language and culture
women can make children
it's a good move ngl

I would rather die on the frontlines than step foot in Japan

>orphaned children

Your too fat to step foot anywhere except into your own sharts

You're

Japan can do now wrong

This is a very serious and disappointing problem

Attached: 273F9155-9271-4172-8EB4-7B5A20435DBD.jpg (750x1001, 168.67K)

T___T

They're all gonna end up trafficked into yakuza run pink salons aren't they

>male refugees
males are forbidden to leave from ukraine, they get sent back at the border, they have to go fight for the cunt

Jav gonna have some fun here

huh? theyve already worked since probably more than a decade ago. you must be an amerimutt nigger puritan. though i heard woke is tolerant to sex workers. you are just a wacky garbage redditor

>ukrainian woman get send to first world countries to get pounded by BWC and SAC(small asian cock) while their husband die in a ditch
sad

Don't touch any little Ukrainian girls Takeshi you pervert.

Niggas dying for a gay jew while they're women end up in jav. Sad

>are Japs racist????
Yes.
As a general rule though, most countries are ok with women and children, but never men.

>the next generation of yakuza consists of slav hapa with their own slavo-japonic pidgin being used as a cant
based and cyberpunkpilled?

When is Japan taking refugees from Myanmar then? Does Japan care more about white people from halfway across the globe than fellow Asians?

what are you dumb amerimutt reddit nigger even talking about despite having too many sex workers.

the ukrainan sex workers work out of their free will. they come here because they wanna work and have some interest in japan. nobody bothers to call them from a godforsaken place like ukraine.

Imagine what awaits ukie men after war's over.

No women left, desolated country resembling stalker.
At least ww2 vets who survived had lots of young pussy.

>desolated country resembling stalker
HOLY BASED

>No women left, desolated country resembling stalker.
wtf I love ukraine now

>No women left, desolated country resembling stalker.
wtf I love ukraine now

>>No women left, desolated country resembling stalker.
>wtf I love ukraine now

Didn't ask plus your a jap

That's when we send BLACK female refugees from Africa to repopulate.

Shut up fat
Shut up fat shut up fat shut up fat shut up shut fat shut up fat shut up fat shutupfat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat shut up fat shut up fat shut up shut fat shut up fat shut up fat shutupfat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat
Shut up fat

huh? i cant even get that, dumb amerimutt ape. speak english, eop nigger

you dont even have any argument. just want to shit on japan. go back to your anglo/chink cesspit reddit.

Make all of the west a desolate wasteland

lmao my country nuked your country

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

they can just move on to russian women. both of you are essentially the same people

ToT