Indiabros

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0607_221542.jpg (481x943, 107.59K)

God I hate Muslims so much. This is only going to give GoI free hand under National Security Act and completely destroy any remaining freedoms in the country.

lmao imagine if a war started just because of one indian woman speaking the truth

Good fucking God. Just when I thought the BJP were finally on their way out after this shit show. I guess it's Modi forever till the end and even innocent muzzoids getting locked up for the simplest of things now.

>terror attacks
your doing us a favor, killing us is like dropping a pin in a haystack

how do i donate to al quaeda

Attached: 1633105251275.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

What happens if India launches two ICBMs on Mecca and Medina? What happens to Islam after that? 350 kilotons of TNT completely decimating anything in a immediate 30-40km radius, along with letting off EMP impulses and making the holiest sites of Islam uninhabitable for the next 200-300 years due to weapons grade plutonium emitting radioactivity. Where will Muslims pray to or go for the Hajj?

Aren't Al Qaeda a bunch of cucks now that got BTFO by the Taliban? Which actually surprises the Taliban just issued a condemnation and no terror threat at all.........Really activates my almonds.

I'm genuinely thinking if this is a good option. This religion has done no good for India nor for the world. Sure, India will be alienated forever, might even break up due to immense sanctions and political pressure, but we'll go down in history as the saviours of the world. The David agains the Goliath, the Spartans against the Persians, the future generations of the world will thank us.

>HOW CAN YOU SAY ALLAH WAS A PEDERAST AND THAT MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT?? I KILL YOU, I KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR THIS, I CUT UP YOUR CHILDREN AND RAPE THEIR INNARDS IF YOU SAY MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT

Honestly I really don't understand why they aren't shot on sight in this day and age.

lmao look at this dood

you retards mecca has been destroyed multiple times in history. One time they stole Kaaba and smeared shit over it. Its not a switch off button.

bros stay safe

Do you know what Mecca and Medina actually look like?
It just a location and a stone, and it has been desecrated nunerous times in the past, with people even shitting on the stone for decades.
Muslims dont fear nukes, they arent a civilizational entity.

Yes, but Mecca didn't have plutonium on it that would poison anyone who stepped foot on it.

maybe that's the goal. remember al qaeda cooperates with china and they want the entire world to live under dictatorships who answer to them
pls do it i'll stop hating you if you do, i'll remember your country has the bravest and most honorable that ever existed

come to the south northie bros, and bring your cute aryan sisters

Attached: 1654424555981.jpg (678x452, 24.98K)

Please sirs nuke Gulf Äräps.
You have Sikhs and Hindu extremists that will be defend you from injustice and Aghoris with their black magic.

Some Shia warlord invaded and raped the Meccans and took a shit on the Kaaba once. Muzzies believe there's a meteor in there that was once white as milk but turned black due to the sins of Adam. And that during the end times, the box grows a mouth and starts talking or some schizo shit.

Honestly, fuck this shit. For all it's worth, I still love India and if this makes these retards mad for quoting the hadith then I'll join the army. This drama is getting crazier day by day.

Why is not Taliban chimping out? Do they like Bharat enough to not care?

Taliban is getting wheat from India. They chimp out, we cut the wheat and let them starve to death.

Afghanistan's crop yield has reached an all time low, the only reason why they aren't starving is India giving them emergency wheat and medicine supplies (in exchange for them to piss of Pakistan)

What if Islam is more dangerous than plutonium?

cringed

Exactly right? You'd think the Taliban would be the first to do something about it but they're very quiet. Apparently they were invited to train with the Indian army by our government a week back and their spokesperson said they'd accept it if they wanted to.

muslims are so cringe it's insane

Their nation is starving. They will need humanitarian aid soon

See, most Muslims are rational normal people that probably don't care about religion. The difference in Islam and other religions is merely the percentage of schizos (Islam is much higher), and that the schizos are bankrolled by Wahabists with oil money, while white incels are usually bankrolled by their mothers, or Hindu Nationalists are usually bankrolled by their wagie money.

If Mecca were nuked theoretically, the nuker will have to withstand a lot of suicide bombings, but not really the wrath of 2 billion Muslims, because remember most of that 2 billion number includes manlets from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia etc. And Africans too who have little economic power and spend time killing each other over sectarian issues that be interested in ummah.