Out of all my high school class the ones who now have the highest salary are some girls who work as "organisers" in...

Out of all my high school class the ones who now have the highest salary are some girls who work as "organisers" in night clubs

how is it possible for them to make 2-3K on average each month by just placing customers around ect and posting things like vid related on instagram?

Attached: 820272-de530ca6a9a048c6cb723e491f1dbef4.webm (720x1280, 619.55K)

they play a central role, luring the clients and keeping the business alive, if they go to the competitors your club is over so you better keep them happy. also, they fuck the owner.

>highest salary
>2-3 k each month
grim

prediction
>femcel
>needs more money, becomes a slut promoting a club
>Throatfucks boss and his buddies for extra tip every night
>3 years later she wants to have family
>nobody wants "spoiled goods"
>kills herself

>highest salary
>2-3K on average each month

just think about the orgies you could have in greece this upcoming summer, it's very easy to buy them.
live your myth in greece.

You gotta see the bigger picture. In a few years most of you will have experience and some will take bigger rolls with higher payments. Meanwhile the only option for these girls is to marry someone with money or to work somewhere else for minimum wage salaries.

Is there anything more hilarious than flat chested girls trying to act sexy?

>2-3K on average each month
>a lot

>muh big tits
Smaller are better - firmer, more pleasant to touch and look at.

>highest salary
>2-3K
greece is truly a place of suffering

they barely have ass too. Look at how they curve their back to give the illusion of a butt

>flat chested
>literally has tits
just stfu you retarded abo

Is this in dollars or greek shekels because 2-3k isn’t a lot

I was a loser in high school and I work as a quant for some small investment firm and I made 900k this year… I graduated with my masters 2 years ago lol

ok but you do know what happens once they hit 30 right

the average greek girls tits arent much bigger than the ones in op(not that exeptions dont exist)

-"greek women have smallish tits and big compared to their frame asses", that was said to me by a greek woman

Attached: 144206933_1037359430106303_6083381006344154208_n.jpg (1440x1800, 292.79K)

Normie girls in my country go to nightclubs and then post it on social media, to try make their boring and shallow lives appear more interesting and exciting than they actually are

Attached: 1633873685518.jpg (480x853, 54.42K)

>postare tin gkougkou
Ew

o aderfos tou filou mou tin pidage prin kamia 5-6 xronia otan exe akoma 7k followers

re malaka den leo i tipissa den einai mpazo alla mou vgazei mia ahdia les kai kolissa std mono pou thn eida

I would eat her perky tits non stop

axaxaxaxaa isxuei, idika tora me ta tatto

kai o aderfos tou filou mou tin eperne me tis files stis diakopes stin villa tou se ena nisi kai tin pidouse ekei, opote pezei nai einai kai ligo gold digger

use your own alphabet, niggers