Movies you saw as a kid

I saw Starship Troopers when I was 7 back in 2001, it was the scariest thing I had ever seen and I would have nightmares about the bugs appearing at night in my street

Attached: MV5BNWExNzg3MmMtYjc3MS00MzFlLWJiOWQtNWYxZTgxNjhlZTQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1565x2331, 466.12K)

Attached: dina-meyer.png (322x640, 240.08K)

Nobody fucking cares, Chud.

>nightmares over starship troopers
I had nightmares about Alien and hellraiser as a kid, but Starship Troopers man? Common that was just pure action kino.

I just realized all the movies I watched growing up were jewish

rly makes u think

I didnt see Alien or hellraiser til I was 12 and the Aliens made my peepee feel funny and hellraiser is kinda hot

I grew up jerking off to aliens and monsters and now I have a leather/bdsm fetish

I saw the Grudge in the theater when I was 12 and it fucked me up for months.

that movie honestly has some disturbing gore, seeing it at 7 has gotta fuck u up. sorry bro

I saw this back in 2006, I was 10 years old at the time, I went down the horror genre rabbit hole for like a year after it

Attached: texas chainsaw massacre.gif (498x282, 2.25M)

I watched this movie for the first time yesterday and and had a really strange gut shock reaction when that guy gets shot in the head

I'm watching it right now, guy gets torn in half in the first 5min and another has his leg amputated lmao

funny they Mention Tesla and Democracy destroying society and blaming "social justice scientists"

this movie is weirdly KINO
also psychics are a thing its just people born who are sensitive and train with the military wtf is this movie on

Attached: wink.png (785x730, 440.26K)

these fuckers gave me nightmares for years where I had to walk over things to not get caught by them

Attached: tremors.jpg (306x165, 8.17K)

oh fuck I remember these things, I went on a roadtrip through the desert when i was a kid and I was scared I'd see one lmao

same but for me it was The hills have eyes (2006)

I just remembered I've watched every single horror movie that came out when I was a kid kek

probably because we lived near a blockbuster

the brain bug death scene is a bit too intense for a 7 year old kid

Attached: it's ogre.jpg (1280x688, 45.07K)

Jesus fuck, same
I had endless nightmares from these fuckers

seeing that bitch at night in the corner of the room was a nightmare

After watching this I only played outside on giant rocks or on the jungle gym.

didnt see it bro cauz I was born in 2004

Still would.