What’s with Italians and staring at people?

What’s with Italians and staring at people?

I have been here a week and have never been stared at so much in my life. I walk down the street and get stared at often. What’s with you weird fucks?

Attached: 5F0BC487-8784-4857-B1AE-649BFFBFD6DB.png (255x170, 712)

Where are you from?

are you evidently blond/nordic looking?

USA and I’m a good looking man btw

it's called eye rape
you must be very attractive

You are one or a combination of the following:

-non-white
-fat
-loud
-wear children's clothing

you're probably either really brown or really pale.
or ugly lmao.

Post feet

Obese retard

No but I’m a 6 ft tall white man

it has the largest number of gay people after Greece

Cope. I get eyed by girls sometimes when I am back home, but it’s happening constantly here, even some dudes are doing it lul

soo, what exactly is the problem? you make it sound it's a bad thing but it's just something that happens.
so user tell me, how good does it feel to be eyed by some italian ladies.

>non-white
>fat
>loud
>wear children's clothing
Doesn’t make sense. You don’t see Italians staring at other Italians then?

Everyone hates american sorry to tell you now go back

you're either
>fat
>black
>dressed like a child/idiot
>all the above
or you're simply very attractive

Well I'm argentinian( And I'm not brown nor BLACK, I'm white and honestly I could blend it in italy pretty fucking well, to the point someone said buongiorno to me today) . And I remember when I was with my italian gf back then in the circumvesuvianaI(near naples) everyone was staring at me, because I was speaking italian with a different accent and nobody could figure out where I was from

Tell them "Io voto PD così mandano i negri in Padania", they'll leave you alone.

kek

Post BMI

It’s surprising because it’s happening so much here. Is it a cultural thing in Italy to eye people up in the streets? I am from New England region of the USA and people do not look at each other very much on the street, it’s rare.

>-non-white
>-fat
>-loud
Bro that's literally every Italian man over 40