Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Did your parents beat you?

Flag
Yes

Attached: 1653192026268.png (720x720, 342.93K)

Flag
Not really beat me, but my dad did smack me lightly sometimes when i was a young kid

my mom was the one who beat me with a broomstick while my dad was pretty much a soyjak come to life lol

No. My dad molested me once though.

Not enough

Just the once?

Flag
No. My dad made me kneel for hours and beg for forgiveness (not joking)

dad hospitalised me twice
one time when I was three he threw his scalding hot coffee on me and I needed a skin graft
aha was top banter though

Sometimes. I was a piece of shit as a kid.
I would often would start laughing when taking a beat which in turn made my mom beat me even harder.

Attached: 1646252827308.png (765x485, 307.56K)

Dad did because he was a short-tempered hothead, I returned the favor.
Mom rarely did because she was VERY patient and it was something else to see her angry, I hit her twice at different occasions and couldn't even bear to sleep soundly out of shame. I apologized both times and she accepted wholeheartedly, as if my retardation never happened.

Attached: 1652885709883.jpg (1392x1080, 73.05K)

Lol that's weird

Yeah my mom, my father just shouted at me

No, but they should have beaten me when I was little, maybe then I wouldn't have grown up to be such a jerk.

at least you apologized, you should never hit your mom bro

A few times but I grew really fast and my parents became worried I might retaliate

no
I learned how not to be a piece of shit through what they taught me + my own experiences

No. They DID threaten to lock me in the bathroom one time

No, my parents love me :)

Insanely based dad. The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: Norf FC Bong.jpg (960x555, 53.5K)

I was
>spanked as a little kid (bare ass, one time in public)
>swiftly kicked in the ass by dad when he saw me doing something bad
>punched one time when I called my dad an asshole
>pinned up against a wall and screamed in my face
>been grabbed by ear or yanked away by arm to have conversation.
>mom slapped and hit me a few times

Often times if we were acting up in public my dad would “take us off a walk”. I am very polite now but I honestly am pretty passive too because I don’t think I ever fought my dad back. He’s kinda too old to beat up now so idk I guess that will by an unresolved issue with my masculinity.

They threatened me time and time to beat me but never followed through, my mom once pinched me in the car because I wouldn't shut up.