Abortion is exactly the same as murdering an innocent and vulnerable person

abortion is exactly the same as murdering an innocent and vulnerable person
if abortion remains legal, so should murdering babies, and anyone else
it just doesn't logically make sense
every country should oppose abortion

Attached: glasses.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myi5bZVvBv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>abortion is exactly the same as murdering an innocent and vulnerable person
>every country should oppose abortion
Non sequitur

>My stand on abortion? What's the race of the baby?

Attached: GigaChad-is-a-fitness-enthusiast.jpg (588x586, 17.77K)

if a baby is born with a debilitating illness they should be euthanised. However I disagre with abortion just becasue the parents dont want to care for it, except in the case of rape.

"Abortion is horrible, but sometimes it's the least horrible alternative" -> the only sane pro abortion take I heard in my life

it's literally murder
you can't just kill brown people because they have lower IQs
it's the same logic

shut the fuck up chud

Where does it start though ? Is masturbation mass murder ?

Attached: 14214555049150524.jpg (1000x659, 250.7K)

>except in the case of rape.
Every woman who waned an abortion would just claim she was raped.

>Conception (when the egg is fertilized by the sperm) can take place as soon as three minutes after sex or it may take up to five days. Implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) occurs five to 10 days after fertilization—which means it can happen anywhere from five to 15 days after you had sex.

Abortion should be mandatory for most of the population.

>innocent
Fetuses are unbaptized. They are hardly deserving of life as long as they're marked by original sin.

not really, it is only clear that you are pregnant weeks after conception. If she hasn't reported rape before then then obviously she is lying

Now hold on pardner. Rapes go unreported for a lot of reasons, especially when it was someone close to them.

why are amerimutts obsessed with this abortion shit? must be a religious reason. weird as fuck.

See, I wouldn't mind pro-life if those people were actually pro-life. They seem to care more about foetuses than human beings- homeless ones, mentally ill ones, the ones shot up in schools. Anyway its not a political issue here thank fuck

So any woman who does not everything to prevent any miscarriage and the safety of her baby 3 minutes after every sex session should be jailed for child abuse ?

>being against killing soon to be poor people

you naive jap monkey
you have zero experience having discussions about issues in your society
that's why your country doesn't teah you truth about Japan's war crime riddened past

What's the exact difference between removing a fertilized egg and preventing an egg from getting fertilized?

Man I wish I was aborted

see
what happens with all the miscarriages?

same which is why it should be mandatory for most people

>abortion is exactly the same as murdering an innocent and vulnerable person
and yet you people have no problem with well regulated militias exercising their 2nd amendment right to do this every single day

It is. It only became a big issue because the religious right made it a big issue to get more votes. It's literally a non-issue and should be legal, as abortion is one of humanity's greatest inventions and I say this with deadly (lol) seriousness.

Though at this point Chuds are against it just because (most) women want it legal.

A fetus isn't a person until they develop consciousness, and the parts of the brain that enable consciousness develop around week 14-20. Therefore, abortions should be entirely legal in the first trimester.

Abortions should be allowed on a case-by-case basis in the second trimester in cases of socioeconomic hardships, the mother's health, and developmental disorders. It's especially important to allow a leeway for things like Downs syndrome, as the most accurate tests can only be done around week 18-21.

Abortions should not be allowed in the third trimester, except in the cases of rape, the mother's life, and the mother's health in extenuating circumstances.

>religious
Of course.
Criminal investigation.

The west is a post-christcuck civilization. Their cultural values come from Christcuckery. Fetuses aren't people.

yes, and the doctor who performed the abortion too
sex isn't for recreational

t. virgin

thoughts? why do you guys not care about actual people

>sex isn't for recreational
How do you know, you've never had it.

Nigger, you are just religious as fuck. Its not even a scientific issue. You treat it like religious dogma. Though keep being this moral faggy. Whether you are conservative or liberal, all of you Amerimutt subhumans cant grow out of being moral nigger puritans.

Surprisingly there's not really a huge gender difference in opinions on abortion

Attached: PF_05.06.22_abortion.views_0_10.png (840x1192, 190.6K)

Nips and pakis don't have souls though so fuck off from this conversation

I know, but in terms of chud perception there is because women are the most outspoken about it.

There's nothing wrong with abortion much like there's nothing wrong with killing retards, criminals and ethnic groups you don't like.

You're a spic. Europe sent all of their religious fanatics to America, and it shows.

based, get the population issue under control

exactly
i believe murdering is bad, therefore abortion is bad
you can also be
i believe murdering is good, therefore abortion is good

This is why the movement's focus on women's agencies and attempts to focus on teh evil menz is absolutely retarded.

The only way to settle the debate with a religious person, who genuinely believes that abortion is murder, is to convince them that it's not a human being until a certain point. Only the crazies believe in abortion beginning at conception, so it shouldn't be too difficult to show that abortions should be legal in the first trimester - which reflects most of the developed world's stance.

I support murder.

This is honestly what pro life boils down to.

I don't get why incels act like life is so sacred to them when they
1) refuse to create one
2) constantly call for the slaughter of whatever they don't like
Nature is quite brutal and I genuinely couldn't care less about some unborn child.

if it is abortable, it is human life

People have tried this line of reasoning. Religious people won't listen because they have convinced themselves that life begins at conception and there's no way to logic your way out of that because it is based on their religion. The focus on agency and medical rights makes slightly more sense from a legal and ethical perspective because we already have laws and ethical justification for why people have bodily autonomy that should not be violated for the rights/lives of others (like forcing organ donation).

And I think you underestimate how much money and power the crazies have. They also tend to blow up abortion into a bigger debate than it is to cover up tons of other shit because they know people get emotional about it and it turns into a giant circlejerk of emotions.

I support abortion.
There should not be more like me.
I want a gf.

Attached: pepe21.png (268x188, 7.03K)

>1) refuse to create one
implying incels have a choice

It literally just boils down to them being anti-women. I've seen (self professed) incels just straight up say they want abortion illegal because it creates problems for women and punishes sex havers (including men). I'm also guessing that fetuses that should have been aborted are more likely to end up incel so it inflates their numbers.

I would not want to have a retarded child lol. I’d abuse the shit out of it due to the frustration. It’s more humane to abort.

>murder is... LE BAD

Attached: chudjak-poljak.gif (498x468, 93.79K)

Unironically a good video about the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=myi5bZVvBv8
But most dummies on Any Forums won't see it because it's a woman talking.

The vast majority of "incels" are just picky volcels or those who refuse to try to date. They definitely have choices, they just refuse them.