I love a sunburnt country

I love a sunburnt country
Don't you?
>He doesn't have barbeque culture in his cunt
LOL

Attached: f3535dea2f2f47b17e8716bb1f9943cd.jpg (900x543, 131.35K)

How do I get an aussie citizenship ?

Be very gay.

>French
You're not welcome. Fuck off
NZ is Aussie clay

I will come no matter what

You actually won't. You'd kill yourself when you find out our food and wine are miles better than yours and we're nowhere near as pretentious. You'll probably get bashed.

Ok chang still coming

How do you feel to know we'll be silently judging you and talking shit behind your back about your nasty accent and wanky smoking?

Do you think thats an actual reason for someone not to go to a country ?

What the fuck would you come here for? You're not welcome lol we hate the French. Of course, you'll never be Australian even with citizenship so you might as well give up

I haven't cooked inside for the past two months
It's been constant barbeque

Attached: 74bfb8ecbc652c3b.jpg (400x400, 28.91K)

i cannot express how jealous i am of australians.

BBQ is actually pretty popular here too in the summer

Ive met plenty of australians in my life im from a touristic city they were all very kind as long as you speak english to them and is white and respectful theyll treat you great meanwhile youre a chink that probably cries when he sings the anthem

is that what the average australians look like? they look ugly and retarded

Sounds like they only treated you well because you knew your place. Macros has permanently sour the relationship between our countries because of his cunt antics. Between him and the French backpackers we really couldn't give a fuck about you. A least you like to kiss our feet every year for saving you in both world wars.

I'm an Anglo, keep seething with jealousy Marchon le'al-sharif

We have one even more soul than you...

get a grip

Attached: images - 2022-06-07T131716.666.jpg (679x451, 57.59K)

>He doesn't have barbeque culture in his cunt
That must be pure suffering.

Attached: 1654619255020.jpg (450x600, 106.55K)

we consume 80kg of meat (consuming more is of pig people and less of people that do not indulge)