What would be the repercussions if the Academy revoked Will Smiths oscar win?

What would be the repercussions if the Academy revoked Will Smiths oscar win?

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 7.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8xVRHXQMDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=h8xVRHXQMDE

Will resigned from the Academy.

If you quit your job, can your boss still reprimand you a week+ later?

Wait, brainlet here: so they literally CAN'T take his Oscar now that he's resigned?

No more Oscar for the cuck

Well excuse me retard, i didnt realize winning the oscar was like pulling fucking excalibur out of a rock.
Should i rape my cute coworker too and then quit?

Nothing, the Academy will get their Oscar back if they want it. I really doubt that will happen though since Will has already resigned from the Academy. They will most likely permanently ban him from the oscars. Most rationally minded filmmakers will probably not want to engage or work with him either.

>How come they don't want me man

>Most rationally minded filmmakers will probably not want to engage or work with him either.
I ask you again to stop with this fake ass bullshit. Smith has put up nothing but stinkers for the past decade. Gemini Man, Bad Boys For Life, Focus, etc. all certified hot garbage. He does one Lifetime movie about niggers for an Oscar event that prided itself on being the first ever all negro run telecast, even down to the fucking floor staff, gets his pity handout award that all actors get at his age and we're gonna pretend he is some hot commodity for Oscar contending future films?
FUUUUUUCK YOU.

They don't have the coconuts to pull that sheit

The academy doesn't have the balls.

>Smith has put up nothing but stinkers for the entirety of his career
ftfy

Racism

Mostly agree, but I enjoyed the panned Bright and was looking forward to the sequel

It means you can insult anyone without repercussions.

The part of Minneapolis that didn’t get burned down will get burned down

the academy did not revoke harvey weinstein's oscars, nor roman polanski's oscars. chances are they will not take it away from will smith

it's too late now. They should disqualify him immediately after the slap and announce they will do another voting for best actor without Smith, and never announcing what were the primary results.

he won't be starring in any movies for a while like Kevin Spacey

Attached: 1634477198519.png (730x502, 342.96K)

they won't because they had a chance to not award him originally but still went through with it.

the only thing they could do now is blacklist him from the oscars. no more nominations, etc.

they won't do this because no one really cares and had he not slapped chris rock, he was never going to win another oscar so it's not a big deal for either parties.

Society collapses.

consequences would never be the same