Is it still possible to find nice girls with relatively traditional values in your cunt?

Is it still possible to find nice girls with relatively traditional values in your cunt?

Attached: 1643720148376.webm (404x429, 1.77M)

City no, rural yes. I’m pretty sure this rule is for every cunt

I love pawg girls and shemales

I want to beasly her anus.

no, it's over

Based

I want her to put me in handcuffs and violate me with a truncheon.

yes but looks can be deceiving

No

what makes you think she's "trad" and is not walking shoeless, pantyless, stumbling around on a saturday night?

Attached: 1627974274138.webm (1240x1080, 2.62M)

My country's traditional values are being an asshole, looking out only for yourself, owning guns, looking down on those less fortunate, eating fast food, and schizo Christianity. So yes it is possible to still find girls with our traditional values. It isn't very hard.

Based

Yes, and if you think otherwise its because you are in dire need of the sensation of grass on your hand.

>6am
>knock on door
>picrel
>Hello user? It's the police, I'm Constable Beasley, we need to talk about your recent Internet activity.
What do?

Attached: RDT_20220607_1624394752592122874621052.jpg (766x1205, 297.63K)

Considering I'm an immigrant, I interpret this question as: woman with similar origins to me and who still identifies with the original country's culture.
They exist but I find it kinda cringe. I want a 1st (or 2nd I forgot howit works) immigrant woman who also despises multiculturalism and wants to be fully Western. Now the cynics will interpret "Western" any way they want to.

Do you have a warrant?

Attached: ny32e8zml4v61.jpg (324x242, 20.72K)

no pablo your country's values are eating tacos and beans, being 5'4, and ruining other countries

We've run off the redcoats once and we'll do it again.

Attached: Americans will always fight for liberty.jpg (437x611, 55.31K)

I don't necessarily, it was just a file I had available

Attached: 1577030862734.jpg (579x754, 81.53K)

>Yes sir, I have an arrest warrant to take yourself to the station and seize your Internet enabled devices. We're going to search your premises but would you mind telling us where you keep them.

You’re wrong and probably only think so because you live in a city.

There's more of this semen demon?

This, the villiage and area I grew up in was arguably worse than the city for slags

yes, but most won't show their powerlevel unless you get to know them better.

>those eyebags
you just know she's been slagging around piss-drunk in nightclubs until 2am on a work day.

have you guys seen women run before? thats the funny thing with female cops. I would probably never hurt anyone, man or woman, but a brisk walk is all it takes to get home safe.