I am uneducated, unemployed, destitute, depressed, ex-homeless, lost in life, khv with zero confidence or friend...

I am uneducated, unemployed, destitute, depressed, ex-homeless, lost in life, khv with zero confidence or friend, and on top of that, living in a thirdie cuntree.
It's impossible to be more hopeless and pathetic than this in your country.

Attached: 1654613037401.jpg (974x850, 184.34K)

Ex-homeless? Sounds like things are looking up for you.

I'm basically the same

lately I am realizing the importance of wars. People like us were meant to die on the battlefields

Why would I fight for this shithole society? NO PUSSY NO DRAFT

to escape the suffering

You can just rope. Don't serve your oppressors.

should have posted when I was still homeless to maximize the patheticness.

same desu except for the thirdie cuntree and I'm not that uneducated, but you probably aren't either
back then you didn't have a choice, fight or die / go to prison

I had this exact thought 2 days ago. Contemporary war is more like driving on a giant freeway with explosions and guns than a war though.

I would rather go to prison than fight for this society.

at least it cannot get any worse

Then it sounds like your problem is that you want to maximize pathetic-ness for some reason.

A lot of this stuff doesn’t matter you know? When you die, it won’t matter how educated you were or how “lost” you felt at 20.

Maybe go to China and find some job.

But you make friend/companion/comrade in war, e.g Hitler in his 20s

>same desu except for the thirdie cuntree and I'm not that uneducated, but you probably aren't either
I am, i only graduate high school with an average grade

>ex homeless
good job nigga lol

There's a very good chance you come back without arms and/or legs. That would only increase your suffering.

There are other ways to make friends. I would be more willing to wage a war to destroy society than to defend it.

depression

Attached: 20220607_235825694.jpg (1080x1920, 1.44M)

Shut up you cannot suffer, your grandfathers didn't get slowly cooked in napalm for you to be a whiny dumb cunt

Attached: shutterstock_89159080.jpg (1000x667, 155.19K)

you live in the third world you could work for like 10 hours a week and live comfy lazy retard

but why though? why drove you to this point? were you the schizo that kept stalking my posts?

Attached: fedup.jpg (400x388, 34.84K)