I'm going to get laid in a few hours for the first time

I'm going to get laid in a few hours for the first time.

How do people in your country prepare for this momentous occassion?

Attached: 08964335.jpg (300x300, 57.4K)

Jack off a little while before so you don't instantly cum when your pp gets close to the pussy.

drink a little alcohol for the nerves, maybe take a dick pill

drink water and get a fan to cool you both off

yes I’m fat

You're either gonna cum too fast or not cum at all. Just tell the girl it's your first time. She'll understand.

We usually train sex with our cousins (both male and female) so we already have sexual experience in our actual first time.

the first time I couldn't find the hole lol

Wash yourself with enema thoroughly.

Attached: 1653395287774.png (864x829, 1.01M)

Damn, I totally forgot but I dreamt that I had sex tonight and I couldn't get it in at first.
t. virgin

take it slow, get really comfortable and relax.
You start tensing up and you won't get it up, take your time with the foreplay and just enjoy her naked body.

nbögar ut ur brätt

Sex before marriage is a sin in Christianity

Its both our firsts.

It's lower than you think. It's not a big deal either, relax bro.

cute

It's lower than expect

shidding and fardding (with peepee time too)

PROTIP: foreplay

If you just stick it in, it's going to hurt for her, and you're going to cum either too fast or too slow. You need to prime the engine a little bit to get everything ready. Shoot for like 20-30 minutes of just making out, grabbing tits, and shit like that.

Nobody asked what some ancient death cult thinks.

Nice catch bro
Your wedding is today, yeah?

hey that's cute boss actually, best of luck to you both!
there's going to be a bit of awkwardness and shit, so just try to chill and enjoy the other's company. listen to what your girl says, have foreplay, cuddle before and after, and getting nervous happens to literally everybody. seriously. got it right, now go have some fun laddie c: