I saw a dead cat in the street today. It was just there, in the gutter. I feel bad for it

I saw a dead cat in the street today. It was just there, in the gutter. I feel bad for it.

Attached: file.png (550x503, 192.08K)

seen 3 dead cats this year alone

it probably made a fox very happy and full

How?
I have never seen one in my cunt

It's the second one I see in this year alone. Pretty weird.

i wouldve ate it
must be like 6000 calories

I have a picture of a dead cat that a car ran over, dude was fucking flattened like a cartoon character but idk if i could post it here

Attached: file.png (806x921, 847.26K)

The death of one is the bread of another
- Swedish proverb

One of my cats went missing more than a week ago (and he usually doesn't leave for so long, usually a day max). He was old, getting skinny (had FIV as he's an outdoor cat that would fight).

I think he might have passed away. I miss him bros.

Attached: sad apu5.png (900x823, 33.7K)

I've seen teo

What do you think of my kots?

The fat calico still doesn't trust me enough to pet her, but she waits by the back door for me to feed her.

Attached: 1650426908271 (2).jpg (1908x2458, 1.05M)

This was better

RIP

don't feed that absolute lardarse

Keep your cat inside if you love it. Mine has FIV and other issues, and I started keeping him inside after I needed to amputate his tail.

Attached: my rabbit.jpg (1920x1280, 794.53K)

Yesterday, as I went home from work, a cat started meowing and going between my legs. He was apparently stuck outside, he kept meowing while looking at a closed hair salon. His owners probably live there and forgot to bring him inside when they closed. I tried knocking on the door but nobody answered.
Unfortunately, I had to go home and leave him behind, I hope I see him again today when I go to work and pass by the same hair salon.

>Feel bad for it
Why? You should be jealous. All of his problems are over.

I feed her proper portions. The people that used to feed her moved and left her. She showed up near me so I decided to buy some cheap dry food and give her a little each morning and night. I won't feed strays unless they're spayed/neutered.

Attached: 20200818_124149.jpg (2167x1303, 774.44K)

Only seen one dead cat the last couple of years. Unfortunately it was one of the strays I was taking care of. Some fucker ran it over.

Litva bro... not like this

It was brutal, too, i was coming home from my morning run and I saw it on the pavement next to my house, head smashed and guts open and spilling on the sidewalk. It still had the food I gave it the other night in its belly.
I also think I know who the fucker that did this is, but I can't prove it 100%.

He didn't like to be inside to be honest. I tried even with cat litter and a pillow he would stay for half a day and would want to go out and lay in the sun.