There are males in current age who unironically consider this violence

>there are males in current age who unironically consider this violence

Attached: 1648608067662.webm (854x474, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sitting next to wife
>wins oscar
>kisses wife then kisses leading co actress in film
Why do these faggots do this?

Jim Carrey would make some faggy painting about how the guy doing it was the antichrist if it wasn’t him. Stop simping for celebrities and men that hate you, you fucking loser.

Attached: JimCarrey.jpg (480x360, 18.42K)

this is literally, in the sense of the literal, legal definition, sexual assault

I'd be mad if I was married to someone, or it was my very first kiss, or if I knew the other guy was sick, but other than that I would only pass it off as some kind of entertainment. When somebody kisses me and I'm not into him, I simply don't feel anything and idgaf, that's why I'd rather kiss somebody I like, but violence or assault? Maybe lawyers can say for sure, but idgaf.
Nobody should give a fuck about your thread too

I believe in bodily autonomy.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY

Hey it's ok. She's totally clean. I checked her out about a week ago, make sure she was top quality. And I'm healthy as a horse. Not a drip.

Ok. And?
She's a female

>oscar
Ay yes, the popcorn oscar

epic. maybe your mom will get raped by a pack of niggers and you can tell them how based they are and how much you hate women.

>picrel is similar to violent rape
no it isnt

GOLDEN popcorn, mind you.

Do people think this wasn't staged?

literally assault

lol seethe more ya simp

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

>cant follow a simple train of logic
I believe in bodily autonomy. Did you know you can compare things without claiming they are equal? Little faggot responded with
>ok and?
>shes a female

females are cognitively inferior to males

to expand since you are slow
Its wrong to rape or abuse a dog
but like a man is not going to treat a dog as a "literal" equal

Absolute chad took what he wanted. In a perfect society he would be allowed to bend her over on stage.

>males

*scrotes