A lot of you frens seem depressed or frustrated these days

a lot of you frens seem depressed or frustrated these days...
stay positive and cheer up, constant deep pessimism is bad for the brain and your personal outcomes in life

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.png (995x713, 323.2K)

I am very frustrated. I am watching the west fall in literally every regard.

eh there will be a rubberband return to form, once people feel threatened (physically especially) corrective measures will suddenly come into place

thanks user

you're always (and should be) welcome
every interaction can either be governed by a pessimistic attachment to the past, or an optimistic hope for the future, and you know which one is better for you. Move in life like you deserve better.

i always feel bad and ruminating about bad things which happened like I cant just let go of the past somedays are so gloomy yet few some bright its a constant cycle and it makes it hard to get through or get over anything.
its over for me I have become obese af and don't find anything fun to put effort to

Attached: crying.png (691x653, 21.32K)

why carry the burden of the past endlessly? there's no point reiterating the same sensations, the same sense of disappointment and demolishing any opportunity for change, you have to break the cycle by transforming your mindset and taking pride in the first incremental steps to self-improvement. Literally start with a simple gesture and a blank slate of your mind. You're just prolonging the inevitable turnaround

You're a nice guy Sudan bro :)

only because nice people like you encourage me to open up brother

i try my best to let go but the same mindset is stuck with me for some reason even if I take some baby steps the next day I again start thinking about I have fallen into abyss and there seem no sense of life and purpose
ITS OVER FOR ME BRO

well if you're going to recreate the same tension and sense of failure you're going to get perpetually stuck in this situation, simply accept that its time to pick up the pieces and begin the inevitable turnaround, it doesn't have to be something perfect or comparable to your peers' achievements. a growth vs immediate success mindset. One of the biggest problems I experienced when I was in your situation was a cognitive distortion of all or nothing thought, now I partition and divide things into smaller objectives and take more pride in the incremental advancement

and remember that if you continue to cling onto the past you're recreating the same stress, consciously or not, and you're actively stifling progress.

thank you bro but tell me how do I forget the bad things that have happened to me like I constantly think about them for almost 3 years pandemic hit hard though

you're going to simply have to accept that its unproductive, or at least develop a pragmatic or survivalist mindset. you can't let it affect each and every interaction and action from now on or you're perpetually recreating failure. it seems dumb and counterintuitive to Any Forums's philosophy but you're going to have to force a more optimistic or carefree mindset, literally. otherwise you're going to let stress overwhelm you, and no organism in nature can tolerate long-term high intensity stress, you'll breakdown or perpetuate your sidelining.

a helpful tip is to wake up and define 6-8 small objectives and gradually tally them, via google keep or a small notepad

thanks, i will keep enjoying being NEET

internet is things to go

i wish you the best then

yeah i think copuim is the best thing constantly flinging shit everywhere isn't the best thing to do I have been home stuck for 3 years living with my parents I think going to college should help

I woke up this morning feeling pretty depressed, but reading this thread helped me feel better. Thanks for being a good person user

Attached: 1646599218704.jpg (1024x683, 78.31K)

VGH

Attached: 1651947526866.png (782x633, 694.62K)

well think in terms of this, will you end it at 3 years, or continue with your debilitating mindset and make it 5, 7, or even 9? People have bounced back from much longer periods of failure. Also plenty of people are living in their parents after dropping uni, so don't compare yourself to others, begin clawing back inch by inch and improving upon yourself

thanks user, we all need a bit of encouragement and positivity in this increasingly isolated and cutthroat world

in the process of getting that dream gf I hope bro

Based positivist sudanon

Attached: 1637211519015.png (467x348, 45.2K)

nice

hopefully it'll make a difference in your or someone else's day, I lost a lot of my life to meaningless negativism like the Indiabro, and it was a big motivator for posting here

see you guys later

thanks sudanbro

fren i hope you get what you yearn for god bless you bro thanks for giving me hope I love you thank you for providing array of hope this low lvl of life help me push more

Attached: f3f.png (676x1021, 117.12K)