Does this happens in your country?

Muslims in all over the seething because national spoke person of India's ruling party commented Muhammad was a pedophile & didn't performed any miracles
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/bjp-prophet-muhammad-nupur-sharma-gulf-b2094698.html?amp

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 18.85K)

Isn't it common for muslims to agree that muhammed didn't perform any miracles?

I don't think Mohamed had made sex with Aisha is this bad, in the context of year 600s, even if is true that was with 9...

nvm i'm retarded

If the arabs didn't chimp out, nobody would have cared other than Momindus. Now, every retard on twitter is spamming pics of mohammed and aisha just to make muzzies mad.

Literally 100 years ago in Brazil, USA, England, Australia, México, and ALL westernized based and western nations was common....

She said that mo didn't fly on a donkey with wings & split the moon or something now I don't know this counts as a miracle or not

Attached: IMG_20220607_182029.jpg (547x539, 131.52K)

Grade A shitposting, well done sirs

Absolutely based. I thought it was cringe for live tv but the global seethe made it based.

If Muslims didn’t get so butthurt when people made fun of them, people wouldn’t make fun of them as much.

Attached: 1481380F-C4FF-49F0-AEA4-B4CE35B1D9B4.png (600x904, 211.12K)

Yeah noticed that normie social is filled with Mohammed paintings now thanks to this controversy......

based Hindus

Are you driving some sort of psyop? I've never seen anybody but jeet flags peddle this here on Any Forums; much less it being some contentious global issue.

17 Islamic countries already given official statement on the matter it's pretty hot topic in Gulf normie social media now

Attached: images (3).jpg (650x366, 59.45K)

Turn on the news channel, retard. You have actual countries and its people seething over this woman.

kek based pajeeta making muzzies seethe

@allah @muhammad @gulfie/cope-team
pls sneed this asap

>@allah @muhammad @gulfie/cope-team
>pls sneed this asap
Lmfao

hello rohith

Attached: avg soythie.jpg (399x399, 29.82K)

Ball less BJP cucks fired this women and disowned her for quoting quran in live debate
Imagine some NAZI political party firing it's own members for pointing out that 6 million wasn't an accurate number

she cute

What purpose does posting subcontinentals making funny faces in a protest against America fulfill?
>Gulf normie social media
That makes more sense.
I did. Nothing live, obviously, something like that doesn't get 24/7 coverage. The Al-Sharqiya website doesn't have anything about India this month, aside from the assassination of some singer.

>Muslims in all over the seething because national spoke person of India's ruling party commented Muhammad was a pedophile & didn't performed any miracles

Good, mudshits getting mad makes The World go round.

Attached: 1629408387148.png (364x426, 192.1K)

Oh yeah it's not that big. I know I said turn on the tv but I was referring more to just looking up news on google or something.
You might catch it on the headlines wrap-up in your news channel though.

>don't make fun of our religion because i 'your prophet married a 6 year old' (true according to islam) and flew on a flying horse (true according to islam) and the Quran says the earth is flat (has been interpreted that way in Islam)

what exactly is offensive in this?
Are muslims upset that she mentioned those things and claiming they are slanderous?
Or are they offended that she is implying that they are ridiculous?