Any movies like this? Under The Silver Lake is basically the same movie but it sucks...

Any movies like this? Under The Silver Lake is basically the same movie but it sucks. The Big Lebowski is obvious but that movie also sucks. What else?

Attached: inherentvice.jpg (1080x1600, 312.96K)

The Master

The Long Goodbye
>The Big Lebowski is obvious but that movie also sucks.
You're a total faggot though so I don't know if you'd enjoy it

Why everybody hate Under The Silver Lake? i love this movie i could watch it multiple times in a row

i have a question, did u liked Mullholland Drive? its the same kind of movie as Under The Silver Lake

The Big Lebowski is a Reddit movie and I've seen The Long Goodbye and the first 30 minutes were amazing and if it kept that up it would be my favorite movie but it went downhill after that so I don't really like it

>The Big Lebowski is a Reddit movie
>muh Internet tribalism
>muh insecurity about enjoying things that are popular

go play russian roulette with a glock you fucking worthless shit-eating bottom-feeder

No offense to you but I found it kinda normie and a not a very intelligent movie. It seemed like someone who was kinda dumb saw Inherent Vice and Thomas Pynchon stuff and wanted to make something similar but didn't have any real intellectual background or knowledge like someone like Pynchon has. With Pynchon you feel like he really knows shit like he was involved in the CIA and the cults but this movie feels like someone who read a wikipedia and tried to make that you know?

Something being Reddit isn't because it's liked by Reddit it's because it's Reddit in spirit which The Big Lebowski is.

Rude

Inherent vice AND under the silver lake both suck cockpenis

Wrong actually Inherent Vice is 5 star movie

rivette perfected conspiracy schizokino decades ago

Attached: Out.1.1971.Part8.1080p.BluRay.x264-SADPANDA.mkv_snapshot_00.30.14.049.png (1480x1080, 2.67M)

It's not reddit is spirit, if it was it'd be constantly making references to things you recognize and hoping that'd pass for humor. Like the new Spider-Man movie.

90% of the movie is literally just "haha weed stoner"

Cutter's Way

Attached: john-heard-and-lisa-eichhorn-in-cutter-s-way-1981-large-picture.jpg (1300x704, 99.49K)

just watch surge its god tier

Attached: kinioi.png (1595x1064, 1.61M)

This also sucks, but it has Mel Gibson doing a funny accent.

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 226.8K)

A 5 star turd

>"its reddit in spirit"
>released over a decade and a half before the launch of reddit
just because a bunch of early fedorians clung to the movie and therefore became a huge part of early internet meme culture doesnt make the movie reddit, you fucking dicklet midwit

Understandable but I feel that is the point with UTSL. It's shallowness and overall hollowed facade nature. There's a reason why the conspiracy is solved by going through meaningless pop culture bullshit

Yeah i see what you mean but i dont think its the point of the movie, i like how you follow the mc going deeper/stalking people/random ecounter, the guy is a total schizo as is the movie too. The ending of the movie tells you that diging conspiracy is vain, it justcover a boring life (that's normy yes). I will try to watch inherent vice today thx for the movie

which films? love conspiracy stuff