If you dont have castles, you are not white

If you dont have castles, you are not white

Attached: 01.jpg (1600x1200, 451.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/chateau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cope, Iberians left castles in LatAm Brown shitholes, and don't exist them in USA

But we've castles and we're not white

>tfw all our castles are small and/or in ruins
Everyone castle-mogs us, it's not fair

Why should I care?

Attached: aerial.jpg (1500x1125, 403.12K)

Which one of you is Italian I can't tell from the flag

post some?

Attached: 2020-12-05.jpg (400x730, 65.9K)

KEK

if you don't have red-brick castles*

Attached: malbork.jpg (1500x800, 224.87K)

we have BIG castles

Attached: carcassonne.jpg (1920x600, 348.94K)

VVVGGHH THE RED BRICK CASTLE...I can feel TEVTONIC blood flowing in Brazilians' veins

Based

Attached: rxm1qjm69dw71.png (3508x2481, 3.29M)

this map is full of mistakes desu, it looks like they count just palaces as castles too

Attached: Schloss-Neuschwanstein-1-1.jpg (800x500, 217.22K)

>it looks like they count just palaces as castles too
What makes you think that?

I don't have a personal castle am i a non-white

Attached: 1571363034806s.jpg (125x125, 2.46K)

some dots in Poland I know are actually palaces and not castles. But it also seems to be that in western Europe the difference between a palace and a castle isn't as clear as here, they had a lot of fortified palaces

palaces are just classier castles

you could discuss if is more like a palace or more of a castle

Attached: th-2310333490.jpg (474x266, 26.6K)

This, in my departement there is only 3 castles, but according to map it is covered with castles which is not true

Attached: Screenshot_1476.png (1374x911, 2.8M)

i think it depends if they also have a defensive function, palaces build after artillery already became a thing (so after 16-17th century) usually don't have this function anymore hence i'd hesitate to count them as castles

VGHHHHHHH

Nice 19th century LARP villa

Castle of Silves in Portugal :)

Attached: 3B460FE2-4292-4AA3-84C5-291375A86BC2.jpg (1154x768, 163.14K)

Quel département ?
Parce que j'habite en Ardèche et j'ai 3 chateaux tous à 15 minutes de chez moi.

>chateaux

that's what i was talking about, the word chateaux in French is very wide and encompasses what could be called both a castle and a palace. Other languages have a strict distinction between these two terms

>that's what i was talking about, the word chateaux in French is very wide and encompasses what could be called both a castle and a palace.
Not as wide as you're willing to believe.

We have a Byzantine>Norman>Aragonese castle in my hometown

dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/chateau

>a large house or castle in France
>the building in the attached pic is literally the example of a palace which is not a castle

that's my point, French language doesn't differentiate between these two types of buildings like other langauges do that's why this kind of map may be seen as done wrong by people from different language spheres.

wtf favelados have castles?

Attached: 1626973841169.jpg (598x574, 42.64K)

Ardennes il y a le chateau de Sedan et celui de Montcornet (une ruine) et c'est tout, apres derriere la frontiere il y a Bouillon

rate

did the bongs or normans destroy it?

Attached: Hochosterwitz_Übersicht.jpg (1920x1573, 634.94K)

>French language doesn't differentiate between these two types of buildings like other langauges do
Yes, we have chateau that is generic and chateau fort which means it has a defensive purpose.
Also you're posting the definition of chateau in english, not in french.

90% of those arent even castles bro... more like big houses

Attached: 1609962045331.png (395x1595, 404.55K)

En 5 secondes sur wikipedia j'en trouve déjà plus que 3. Et je parle bien de chateaux forts.

>Also you're posting the definition of chateau in english, not in french.

it was obviously borrowed from French with the same meaning

>Yes, we have chateau that is generic and chateau fort which means it has a defensive purpose.

But as far as I know, in colloquial usage the word "chateau" can be referred to both. Here for instance we don't have a word which could refer to both palace and castle, they're two completely different types of buildings.

Anyway, the point is that this map simply shows both palaces and [fortified] castles, whether you can accept that the world 'castle' can refer to both palaces and fortified castles then ok, for me it's just wrong but that's my linguistic feeling.

Even if it counted palace as castle it looks like there's an absurd amount of dot
Also we use châteaux-fort for castle as in fortificated one

5 ca fait par 40 comme sur la carte

*if you don't own a castle, you are not human