Are there trad gay men in your cunt?

Are there trad gay men in your cunt?

Attached: trad.jpg (500x500, 82.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_numbering#North_America
i.4cdn.org/gif/1654609589387.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if by trad you mean monogamous gays who have nuclear families, then no. long-term gay monogamy is extremely rare.

no, we're degenerates just like all lgbt worldwide

Attached: 1654585036819.jpg (1170x1532, 284.94K)

>1822
Why are American streets so long?
We barely ever go above 100.
Or its the house construction date?

The house numbers where I live are five digits long

Attached: file.png (737x377, 83.94K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_numbering#North_America
different numbering systems

Go to lgtb faggot. Or dont use disgusting pictures of sodomites. They have an illness.

American house numbers are strange. For example, the street I live on in a small town has 7 blocks with about 10 houses each. The house numbers are 3 digits: the first being 2 and going up to 9, the other two are the house number starting at 01 for the first house on the block. Evens on the west side of the street, odds on the east. I live at 914, the 9th block, house number 14, 7th on the west side, but there aren't 914 houses on the street.

Attached: 1652299829935.jpg (790x764, 113.93K)

>trad
>gay
I hate this whole new trend where gays think the tradcath community will accept them now that the "circle of insiders" has needed to expand to ensure they have the numbers against the growing numbers of the "outsiders." The rhetoric about trannies being "groomers" who need to be kept away from children so they don't rape/recruit them is literally the same exact rhetoric conservatives were using against "normal" gay people a decade ago, but everyone has the memory of goldfish apparently. The fight against trannies is literally the same exact fight which was carried out against "normal gays," just with the words replaced.

If the culture ever swings backwards and the trads no longer need the help of the "trad gays" they're going to push them out again. They're compromising now, but they ultimately want to return to the "trad" world where homosexuality is considered degeneracy and outlawed once more.

Trannies and gays are not the same, so the tranny situation is not just the older gay situation with a word replaced. 100 years from now sex reassignment surgery and hormone therapy will be remembered the way we remember icepick lobotomies today, primitive and inhumane.

Trannies are Gays 3.0
Crossdressers are Gays 2.0

All of them like same sex yet first they use women clothes and then directly cut their balls. Totally ill people, totally gay.

Gays should be sent back to Africa where they belong.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1654609589387.webm

Attached: 1653923291964.png (1580x1452, 1.37M)

100 years from now either both will be normalized or both will be ostracized as forms of mental illness and degeneracy once again. The conservative ploy of "we didn't hate the normal gays a decade ago and we don't hate them now" is nothing more than political theater. They no longer have the anti-gay majority they used to have, so organizations like the GOP aren't going to fight a lost battle which will only turn even more people against them. The ultimate goal is to make homosexuality shameful and illegal once more in order to defend the traditional family unit, but for the time being they need to be satisfied with nibbling away at the edges of the LGBT movement, and the first step of that is to break apart the unity of the movement by dividing the LGB against the T and have them fight each other instead of seeing them work together to fight conservatives.

The tactic works because the people who fall for it have a memory of like one month tops, and there's no shortage of greedy people who, once they become insiders, are more than eager to slam the door behind them and join the insiders in denying the rights of groups still on the outside. But anyone who thinks gays will be included amongst the insiders forever is delusional, conservatives need them now to shore up their numbers but will dump them once the LGBT movement overall is weak enough that they can finally get away with it.

>trad
>gays

Good lord I hate sodomites so much its unreal. No you're not "trad", you fuck another man in the ass, he licks his shit off your dick and both of you can barely resist the urge to molest your adopted son.

monkeypox

Attached: fag worms.jpg (1024x589, 99.16K)

Yes. A lot of them become Catholic priests.

Attached: 180802_institute_christ_king_sovereign_priest_ordinations_559.jpg (2204x1469, 419.36K)

Seething troons

Hey! The ICKSP is based, okay? BASED!!

i dont think all of them are as bad as you think. but maybe most are yeah

>think the tradcath community will accept them now that the "circle of insiders"
Nigga they accept them as their leaders. Cardinal Burke, Milo Yiannopolos, Michael Voris

Attached: E5cAbRBVEAkahAO.jpg (746x420, 41.61K)

Burke is not gay wtf

it's just bonding

I have nothing against sick people but they should be sent back to Africa.

You don't wrestle with your mates?

another guy is pissing on them