How's work going in your country

How's work going in your country

Attached: 1654576830600.jpg (550x535, 46.03K)

disabled

What is work?

Attached: 1550185751641.png (499x499, 247.88K)

Started a new job 2 months ago
They lied on the job as about pretty much everything. I despise every second here but for whatever fucking reason my coworkers adore me and now I feel obligated to not let them down.

hate wage-slaving so much

Good. Ordered the 2021 acura nsx yesterday, life's good.

marx thread is dead now
what do you say

whats your disability

Currently working in a mens clothing stores. Pretty chill. Don’t do much, other than folding clothes and helping costumers. But after the summer I’m gonna aim for a more posh store.

Attached: file.png (750x725, 690.93K)

it's tiring as fuck but I only have to bear it for another 2 months

working the way it's been done since the industrial revolution, goes against our biology

idk

>*humanity stops working*
>*entire civilisation crumbles in a week*

i was about to leave my job but then 2 days before i was going to break the contract a message came in saying that i've been laid off and i have to get the compensation so i think im gonnachill for the next year

yes, that would be perfect

>import thirdoids
>economy keeps grumbling along for another decade

being an american would count as one.

I fucking hate working so much. I get paid jack shit and am supposed to do all the actual work while I'm getting managed by some part time work from home boomers who's only redeeming quality is being with the same company for 15 years.

yeah
that

>pretending to be disabled to avoid work

yikes

i'm working on 3 different projects and all of them have passed their deadlines. everyone's stressed out and i can't keep my focus on anything, since i'm jumping between different codebases all the time. customers are complaining and i'm finding more and more bugs in my own code which is already running in production. fuck my life, i can't take this shit any longer. fuck startup culture and fuck you tauno

I quite like my job. I certainly don't miss being a neet for years. It's not like you do anything productive with all that free time. Having a reason to get out of bed, even if it is for work, is better than the alternative for me.

I work from home 3 days a week and there's a qt new coworker so going back to the office isn't bad either. Work is boring but at least I don't have to think much about it or make much of an effort.

>pretending
fine. then im tired of having dead end jobs and living terribly for no effort is more appealing than putting in effort and having the same life

what stack are you running?

It's okay. I shouldn't complain that I make $45/hr, but some of my coworkers are just so incompetent that it drives me up a wall.

It sucks but it must be done

>Work for us company
>Half the people at the hq are genuinely brain-dead
>Sometimes they sent out emails that can only be composed by some lead poisoned boomer with early dementia typing whole driving
>My exact job opens up in the DC office
>75k/y starting
Shoot me

>Sometimes they sent out emails that can only be composed by some lead poisoned boomer with early dementia typing whole driving
kek

post some examples

I earn 1k per month

What floors me is that I work in a rare position where you are expected to use creative problem solving skills, have good time management, spatial orientation, and all sorts of abstract skills, yet they hire total dipshits to do it and act surprised with the results.

spring boot + react, asp.net core running in service fabric and the few microservices that have frontend contain razor pages and then there is xamarin forms for both iOS and android. i'm also working on a legacy web forms project

>I work in a rare position
programming jobs are dime a dozen

They mail as if they're texting people. It's not uncommon for them to either forget a signature or just finish with something like

Hello
Product packed will be shipped soon
. Will
- send from my iPhone

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GET FUCKED LOSER

Except I'm a yardmaster for a major railroad. I manage several yards and manage all the trains and cars in them.

I take it back and apologize based train autist