Untitled

Attached: 3D4BDE70-BB7F-4D11-99D8-0F0CDD641FAF.jpg (640x731, 126.57K)

Not my problem

I, on the behalf of other fr*Nch """""""people""""""""", would like to apologize to all the peoples we've oppressed, maghrebis, arabs, black people, natives, asians...

Horrible mistake

KWAB

based

They deserved it

Cope you should have genocided even nafris but are incompetent enough to do this, neither even mass rape of nafri woman do you commit...

You're a terrible human being, please fuck off

They lost to literal haitians, laugh at them, folks

Attached: e28.png (327x316, 148.46K)

n

Literal slaves with sticks

Attached: download (6).jpg (150x101, 4.33K)

>You're a terrible human being, please fuck off

Attached: 1628256627520.png (294x299, 119.58K)

no, you're dumb, you piece of shit

kek

Attached: file.png (250x361, 151.48K)

Why are European peepo so evil?

Attached: apu crying.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

You're right, Europe never should have shared their inventions with the world. I doubt China would have even discovered electricity without the colonial adventures of Europe.

Euros throughout 1500s-1800s:
>YEAH LETS DUMP A BUNCH OF NIGGERS ON THIS NEW OASIS WE FOUND
Euros in 2000s
>YEAH LETS BRING A BUNCH OF NIGGERS TO OUR HOMES

Why Euros like africans so much?
Not a racist by the way.

>why yes i murdered your entire family but i invented the peepeepoogiga5000 machine which means im actually not evil

Eh. Hard to say. They had tons of inventions that the world would not see later but they had a super efficient bureaucratic state that regulated any destruptive technology out of existance. Really depends on how Ling a Ding from Dingdong dynasty governs after the old decrepit dynasty dies off.

>Why Euros like africans so much?
they like cheap labour at the expense of them not having to do it themselves so they import millions of non whites to do it for them