Why are their diaspora massively hanging out with Blacks in France?

I live in the Banlieue and my entire life I've been around Serb or Croatian guys. My best friend from childhood is literally a serb guy.
Some girl in my workplace I'm starting to get a crush on, I learned she is from "Budva" , idk where that is she has some eastern yuro vibes and her best friend is a black girl.
One of my first crushes/children GF as a little kid was serbo-montenegrin (now Montenegrin girl)
My sister has been dating on a Rollercoaster relationship (serperating and getting back together all the time) with a Croatian guy for now 8 years
Some girl I knew from my school that is Bosniac is literally right now pregnant with a Muslim Senegalese guy now

What's their endgame?

Attached: yugoslavia (1).jpg (760x721, 333.92K)

they're insular and don't racemix

You gotta problem with that white boy?

They probably have no choice cuz there aren't any white people left in France

because they're turks and turks are black

Westerners want to exploit us and control our countries like vassals, blacks never wronged us why should i hate them?

Slavs are black people with whitoid apparence

Slavs are niggers of europe

All immigrants are niggers

Your brother is still your brother regardless of what he does to you. Just wait, the (((cosmopolitan elite))) won't spare little Macedonia either from being flooded with muslims and Africans.

All immigrants share one culture. A syncretic form of African-American-Arab Islamic Hip Hop Ghetto culture. Turks, Africans, Arabs, Balkanoids all assimilate into this culture.

hmm, I'm pretty sure OP is heavily implying that he is black.

Attached: 1648820332327.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

Unironically this

Attached: C9D2154A-A036-47B8-B8D1-D5A25F4AC17E.jpg (1125x1332, 573.24K)

Poor immigrants mix with other poor immigrants. Outside monetary benefits, European countries are generally bad spots to immigrate to. Even if you're educated and speak the language perfectly, do everything to immitate the natives you will never feel like you truly belong and they will never really accept you as their own, you'll always be seen as a foreigner and that's it.

Hab nie Deutschenfeindlichkeit oder Integrationsverweigerung von Serben, Kroaten oder dergleichen gesehen, im Gegenteil die meisten scheinen ziemlich basiert. Albaner vielleicht.

If we take aside the very very small actual "minority" of migrants that arent literal human garbage and look at the rest of these animals, anyone who is thinking logically can see multiple things
>they ran away from a shithole
>the shithole they ran away from is a shithole because of "people" like them so importing them isnt in any way a good idea for citizens of the nice country
>they are very often worthless parasites, specifically in Europe because they belong in the "tax bracket" that gives back nothing while enjoying the benefits of not living in a shithole
>they are imported for profit of multinational corporations

You could go on and on, but the facts clearly show that ALL immigrants are niggers imported to
>raise rent/housing prices/prop up demand for (((construction companies))) that always need to be building hive nests and (((realtors))) who want to always be renting and selling hive nests
>a "clever scheme" of utilizing the european tax base and turning taxes directly into profit for multinational corporations (taxes > gibs > niggers > more people "niggers" buying sneakers and chocolate bars > "economic growth"/profit)
>suppressing the wages and thereby destroying the middle class (wages across the West have completely stalled out 50 years ago which is roughly the time all across the West, nigmigrants have started getting imported)

All immigrants are worthless fucking niggers and deserve to die, get deported, and at the very least sterilized so they stop giving nigger offsrping

Nobody can argue against any of these facts which is why some nonwhite nigger will report this post desperately trying to erase the truth which hurts him deeply (being a worthless nigger parasite)

Guck genauer hin

>you will never feel like you truly belong and they will never really accept you as their own, you'll always be seen as a foreigner and that's it
That will be the case in every country where you stick out in terms of appearance you retarded s*rvoid, a white person in China or Japan will never be seen as fully belonging either.

Go be "basiert" in the shithole your parents ran away from with their asses on fire you pathetic cockroach, you disgusting shitstain, you literal BITCH of a "man" with your bitch genes of being a running away BITCH

My parents built the best country after the most destructive war of all time (WW2), your parents are nigger-tier bitches

Croats are turks?

Does this culture have its own language?

most Croats are Bosnians and they indeed are low-iq turks

Attached: 5303376-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 70.55K)