Popcorn in Bed earns $10,000 a month reacting to things

>Popcorn in Bed earns $10,000 a month reacting to things.
>Eric Butts earns $17 a month doing the same.

It is actually sad how easy women have it. You can't even say she is any better at it. It is just strictly because she's a woman she gets everything handed to her for free.

Attached: A13523B7-49E8-4F96-8563-BE640CDF9F07.jpg (246x138, 14.86K)

🖕😈🖕

Superior reactor coming through!

Attached: C0Pj_h-P_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.18K)

Eric Butts is ugly and no one, literally no one, wants to watch a man cry.
Women have an easier time starting (any of this media stuff, like Twitch streaming as an example) but men generally have a higher ceiling if they breakthrough that initial bullshit. Because people want to watch men generally. Men want to watch men and women want to watch men.

What other reaction channels do you guys subscribe to? I like Blind Wave and Shan Watches Movies for rmale reactors and Natalie Gold for females. 🤓

Women in the West are the most privileged group of people to ever have existed on Earth.

Raiders of the lost ark has a great making of

>Natalie Gold
She's great. Her, Ashleigh Burton, and Popcorn in Bed. I don't watch male reactors because I'm not a homosexual.

>running an incel build in 2022

just kill yourself lmao

>FILMMAKER REACTS
>has never made a film
>has seemingly never even seen any classic film

Attached: AKedOLTwdB9wER2PakS4AewUz5QyyCeZPUYbHLkMmtD9=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 267.66K)

There aren't any reactors I'll sub to or watch every video of. I mostly just watch reactions to certain movies. The Shining, American History X, Silence of the Lambs, A Clockwork Orange.

Can you really earn that amount per month just for these videos?

the highest earners on twitch are women

Hereditary reactions are the best

That’s not even close to true

FOR ME, it’s that one guy and his hot slampig wife, I forgot the name of the duo but it started with something white I think. I bust nuts while seeing her reactions

She's the only reaction channel I watch.

Attached: 1641416425345.png (1908x1080, 1.16M)

I'll add to the list thanks.

patrician choices, for me its also Jen Murray

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 196.78K)

The coom to the hot brown bitch from The Normies

Natalie Gold is film illiterate she barely processes the stuff she sees.

OP should make a channel called FAGGOT REACTS

I'd rather watch a woman.

At least shes no Mary Cherry whos more than half the time stoned or on meds

He puts his "films" on Instagram.
They're like moving photography, so I guess he technically is a film maker.

Cassie kinda looks like she could be Laura Derns little sister.

The real thing here is that while they have it easier than male streamers, a lot of dumb girls think they can be the next big streamer/onlyfans girl while missing the core principle.
The parasocial personality. It’s actually hard to pull off. They need to seem hot and confident yet approachable, able to slip into the persona that the simp can reflect into the fantasies of a sexy yet “wholesome” relationship.
They need to maintain this persona at all times because if it fucks up their career is fucked.
Guys have to do so to the extent of seeming like the coolest bro the viewer could possibly have.
The problem is both groups of streamers are terrible because they give the users a crutch that causes latching on to them instead of facing their own anxiety issues

The videos themselves don't make any money because they use too much copyrighted material in them. They get money through Patreon subscribers where they charge people for extra content/early viewing.

What's that one reaction channel ran by the creepy fat Bulgarian guy and the whole thing is just to shill some Onlyfans accounts?

Does anyone else usually see the reactions of the cowboy and his wife?

it is if you include their OF

rip

Attached: cass.jpg (474x474, 36.49K)

>Mary Cherry
That bitch has an IQ of a bacteria

One of the few women to get it.

Attached: 1640980418818.jpg (1280x720, 265.54K)

The Homies

>gets autistically indignant in your path

Attached: 546765.png (2180x450, 738K)

For me, it's Trixy Blue

Attached: trix.jpg (616x891, 76.11K)

That not twitch earnings though, thats using twitch to advertise a 3rd party service. All somebody like Amouranth is doing is advertising in an additional ecosystem beyond the usuals of Instagram, OF, etc

I talk to people in real life and they react to conversations and situations that happen when we're together. It's not a service I need to sign up for LMAO touch grass faggot.

I only watch black women reactors

Attached: 1643520735082.jpg (316x308, 23.22K)

i like the video of the force awakens. even she understands that the movie is a copy of a new hope

I've been checking out their Sopranos reactions.
You Me & The Boobies

>He Cute!

>Eric Butts is 42 years old

Attached: kwScU_Y5AddWHMmH.jpg (1200x675, 93.33K)

Only 2 or 3 years ago reaction videos were a niche thing done by blacks, and now there are people making a living out of it.