Imagine if the British had colonized us instead, we would've been like a bigger Singapore

Imagine if the British had colonized us instead, we would've been like a bigger Singapore.

Attached: british.png (1200x709, 7.92K)

nope

I am from Singapore and I am thinking about moving to Baguio.

You dumb retard, Singapore is the way it is because of Lee Kuan Yew, not some craka angloid bong.

Attached: file.png (680x672, 363.64K)

Singapore is successful due to Chinese work ethic, you might end up more like Malaysia or Myanmar, it all depends on your original racial quality

seethe

we have plenty of chinese if you please but under british rule, their talents could be brought to their full potential

so are you saying we are a bigger singapore or are you saying I am right? I don't mind either way

You'd have been a slightly more northern Malaysia

better than your shit experiment lol

>Singapore is successful due to Chinese work ethic
lol

Attached: baldy englishman.jpg (558x602, 114.56K)

I am very anti Chinese to the core but this is the truth

>no replies
Any advice?

>Imagine if the British had colonized us instead, we would've been like a bigger Singapore
you would have been exterminated, fucking retard

They got very lucky with a benevolent dictatorship, Hong Kong under British rule could probably fit into that category as well.

No, they wouldn't. That's a debunked cope from Hispanoboos that the British killed the natives. American natives died because the common cold virus was too spicy for them.

you would have been either killed or put in display in a zoo. If you think british would acknowledge you as humans and let you live and be part of the empire you must be mentally challenged

cope

at least we would have gone down fighting instead of being slaves for 300 years

>i rather die than not die and have a second chance to get my shit together

low iq retards, as i thought

cope with what? Every british colonie were natives were not exterminated has turned out a bigger shithole than any spanish colony

Wrong + they freed the slaves, something no one else had ever done.

catholic malaysia...

spain was the first to abolish enslavement