Japanese niggas don't say 'I love you' to their parents ever, and never hug their parents after childhood

Japanese niggas don't say 'I love you' to their parents ever, and never hug their parents after childhood.

I understand cultural relativism and that it's just cultural differences, but that doesn't justify it for me. It's my single least favourite thing about this country. Couples don't even say it to each other. People just hide their fucking feelings for their entire lives, it's sickening

In this sense, even the chinese have more soul.

Also, ask me anything about Japan.
t. language school student in Tokyo from East Coast usa

Attached: development-of-early-christian-art.jpg (1200x1200, 107.42K)

Japanese society is so collectivist, yet so cold. Literally the worst of both worlds.

If they behave like anime romance they are autists. In my country you touch the ass of your girlfriend in the street muffin wrong.
Baki is a Chad yet takes 3 dates to even hold hands wtf that's literally 2 minutes in a relationship in MED

Do the Chinese say I love you and perform outward/visible displays of affection like westerners?
Was Japan always like this? Do Japanese people get more expressive when they are drunk?

understandable, japanese only want to touch children

also your countries flag looks like a christmas present dumb snownigger

ハンバーガーは好きですか?

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

wtf i’m japanese now?

literally never say i love you to relatives and i dont like hugging my parents, although they come and hug me lmao

Sex

>Japanese niggas don't say 'I love you' to their parents ever, and never hug their parents after childhood.
they're just like me

Sounds like Finland

いや
VEGAN DESU

>Japanese niggas don't say 'I love you'
It's just too direct for the Japanese and that doesn't mean Japs don't care about their family

I feel like that's also a key to understand why the Japanese can't really trust westerners
west niggas say ''I love you I love you'' or ''racism so bad'' or ''pedos so evil''
and what really happens often shows otherwise

Don't make me post it

Post it

Do it

I RABU YUU DABIDO-SAN >///////

Japanese people don't hug their parents and say I love you yet they care for them until they die.

Amercans tell their family members that they love them and then kick them out at 18 or let them rot in retirement homes.

Is language school worth it? What do you plan on doing after?

>In this sense, even the chinese have more soul.
yeah my Chinese roommate was always facetiming his parents, they seem like they have strong family bonds over there

you're not japanese