Are women in your cunt destroying the world by buying fast fashion like Shein? They are a pandemic

Are women in your cunt destroying the world by buying fast fashion like Shein? They are a pandemic

Attached: FUpCgeKWQAAJDiw.jpg (640x427, 177.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4km0Cslcpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buying clothes isnt destroying the world

the jew rationale

Millennials and zoomers buy H&M shit which is just as bad. The only alternative is fancy Locally Produced Nordic Design meaning a white t-shirt for 60€ and the company still won't tell you where the fabric came from and who made it, you're just meant to believe it's local because it's expensive

>fast fashion
what is "fast" fashion?

I've posted it before but my brother's gf orders at least 4 packages every week. She went on a 10 day beach holiday and brought 6 bikinis with her.
So the answer is yes, foids here are completely 100% obsessed with buying fast fashion every week. Sometimes they complain about how low quality women's clothing is after doing so.

You wear it once and throw it away

H&M like outlets selling shitty but cheap clothes that last for one or two sessons only

Why are so many women like this? They're so inculcated with conformism they refuse to rationalize things. And then you encourage them to avoid fads and they complain about you being a loser for being nonconformist

I think they're just much more vulnerable towards manipulation by marketing, if you turn on the tv you'll find most marketing is targeted towards them too.

oh thanks bros. as for whether this is common i suspect it is but i don't know any women to confirm. on the other hand all my clothing is years old so i am very sustainable :)

No its just their true nature to be glib and materialistic consumerist whores

>picrel

Based isn't it?

Attached: file.png (1848x658, 508.47K)

I think they're under immense pressure to conform otherwise they're criminalized by each other. Whenever you meet a smart, self-assured women it's hard not to respect her

I think this is symptomatic of India's governmental antagonism of foreign investors. Didn't Microsoft and Google get factories kicked out too?

>I think this is symptomatic of India's governmental antagonism to Chinese dumping.
FTFY

>Didn't Microsoft and Google get factories kicked out too?
What? No.

I see a lot of bitching about fast fashion, but I have Primark clothes from like 3 or 4 years ago. What the fuck are normies doing that these things fall apart in 2 days?

Attached: 1547563950589.jpg (1614x1080, 340.59K)

Quality got even worse over the years and some people are actual retards who break and tear everything they have on them

SHEIN is a fucking plague, I swear women here are absolutely obsessed with it

This quick documentary shows just how fucking terrible it actually is
youtube.com/watch?v=U4km0Cslcpg

yeah women are much bigger consumers so it's all targeted at them

It's just out of style, not physically unusable
It's funny to wear a t shirt with a certain print once but you wouldn't want to wear it over and over again

>What the fuck are normies doing that these things fall apart in 2 days?
These people will buy like 20 clothing pieces for 20 euro total, wear all of them once (if they wear them at all) and then just leave it in their closet

Does anyone here buy from vinted? I buy at least 50% of my clothes from there. So many fashionista males here but expensive stuff by say Levi's or Carhartt, wear it three times and decide they no longer want it. I then buy it from them for 60% off.

Attached: vinted lgo.jpg (780x439, 18.76K)

Most consumer stuff is, but then you see a credit card commercial and it features some brodude in the wild opening a beer bottle with his metal card.

How do you know you're not getting ripped off with AliExpress products?

Vinted will always be miles ahead of shit like shein (who unironically have sweatshops in china to meet the demand and keep prices low) because its meant to be a 2nd hand clothing store, so you're basically recycling

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 14-05-42 If you think fast fashion is bad check out SHEIN - YouTube.png (1397x729, 1.47M)

If AliExpress can make the clothes feel just as good as genuine stuff and I can't possibly tell the difference I hardly mind.
For example now I wear Lacoste polo longsleeve in pristine condition for €30 which goes for over €100 new. Nothing about it feels shabby at all and the labels on the inside etc correspond with a genuine Lacoste product I own.