Greeks meet up with each other to do sports and talk about women, money and intellectual topics

Greeks meet up with each other to do sports and talk about women, money and intellectual topics.

What do Turks talk about when they meet each other?

Attached: file.png (1080x1061, 1.66M)

mainly cocks

What's up with his arse?

How can you know what Greeks talk about when you don't speak Greek?

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

Women in sports, intellectually.

Attached: 1652376582940.jpg (1080x1080, 110.63K)

Women, money and intellectual topics

Attached: 1651392055775.png (497x479, 99.86K)

he is Greek

>The number of Turks who “do not read books at all” increased by 8.1 percentage points, reaching 60.9 percent, a recent poll made public on Jan. 30 showed.

morning boon, whats up?

it's midday you unemployed loser

Did you ate anything, poorfag? Here have some chips lmao

Attached: Engineer_feeding_time.webm (640x640, 1.6M)

get a job you worthless ypanthrwpos

boon, you don't like chips?

Yes great tennis player Mouradoglou

I have thee virgin sisters, I saw your meet up went well, I hope you marry them

Attached: 1570980000970.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

pathetic loser

so, how's your day been so far ikiboon?

Ικι, άκουσε με.
Είσαι σκαρτόδαιρμος και φτωχός. Όταν θα πεθάνει ο χοντρός πατέρας και η άσχημη μάνα σου, θα είσαι ακόμα πιο φτωχός και αδύναμος.

Και θα πεθάνεις κάτω από μια γέφυρα και το τελευταίο πράγμα που θα έχει το τουρκικό μυαλό σου θα είναι η Ελλάδα. Because we buck broke you.

Fist of all get a job you worthless loser.
I have many academics in my family. I will never live in poverty.

alright boon, I'm done chatting with you, time for my nap, catch you later uncle ikiboon

Τι είδους ακαδημαϊκή φάση είναι;

Με phd στην μαϊμουνολογία; χαχχαχχαχχαχαχα. Όλοι ξέρουμε ότι είστε φτωχοί και ασήμαντοι. Αυτή είναι η αιώνια τιμωρία σας για το κακό που κάνατε στους Έλληνες.

How come Greeks talk about intellectual topics then?

My family is elevating its status while you troll around in the Internet you unemployed loser. I'm trying to help you because you are Greek, but you are too stupid to accept my help.

it's due to pressure

Everyone expects Greeks to be intelligent so we start reading as kids, while others play video games. That's why Greece has one of the highest sthares of STEM graduates.

Elevating status? Remember your words:

>My father is stupid
>My mother is even dumber
>My brother has become like a 90% german. >We speak mostly german in the home. We're poor.
>I'm worthless. They don't like turks but they take these stupid kurds, gypsies and arabs. >My lineage is inferior. My mother smokes and my brother drinks alcohool. My father never loved my mother, he found her from a small village. No one wanted to marry my mum. She got married when she was 29. I want to blow up in Diyarbakır so their kids will die with me. Why am i posting this anyway? I know i can't do shit. Day after day, i will die alone by myself in an empty house.
>Good night everyone

Xaxxaxxaxxaxa status elevation? More like "20.000 leagues under the sea" xaxaaxxaxaaxxaaxxaxaxxax

my ancestor :)

I was practicing my Turkish and tried to lower the morale of Turks.

You must understand that my IQ was above average before my illness. I planned ahead for years.