What are delivery drivers like in your country?

I'm really getting sick of this shit, I just wanted my bagel sandwich.

Attached: teps system.png (467x929, 124.42K)

My building is a little tricky to find so I always write extensive instructions on the order. Often I still get rang by someone who can't read neither English or Dutch and it goes something like "Salam I am in front of house pls come"

Filthy and disgusting roastie

Is this real? If she complains about you on twitter, she could garner support against you, get a fan base, and start an onlyfans to become rich.

That was very rude and uncalled for user.

My house is tricky, my garage is detached so it creates an alleyway with my front door on the left hand side. But my neighbors side of the house is on the street side and has a very obvious entrance.
Every time I give people directions like “you will see a garage, the only garage, park in front of it” or “pull into the alley”, I am always just dismissed or like if they already know what to do.
And every time they pull up on the other side of the house or miss it entirely and have to call me with a dumb voice. Once i go out and spot them, they got the lost and confused npc look

>Nooooo you needed to use the restroom? Fucking bitch making me wait for my tendies!!
you're an absolute waste of space op

Who the fuck tips anyway? Who cares about a few minutes long delays?

I (86) live 2 doors down from 88. Eventually I just started writing my door color and they stopped messing up. You should put a gnome outside where you want them to be.

they deliver early, i set the delivery for 26, and the retard was there at 16:40, got pissy when i arrived 15 minutes later and wanted me to pay for the cold food, i didnt

>Who the fuck tips anyway?

Amerisharts don't pay waiters and delivery fags enough so tipping is mandatory.

this won't get you laid, simp

I don't know, the order appears at my door and then I get an automated notification about it. Could be delivered by fairies for all I know

>Female delivery driver
Never happened

were replacing that shit with drone deliveries

Attached: 1646337676396.jpg (1200x1599, 537.25K)

>Not being a cunt should always be done for sex and sex alone
Hang yourself you underage twit.

Why would she share this information and why would you be such a cunt about it?
Also ensure doesn't begin with an I.

>delivery

It's obviously fake and made to harvest (you)'s here, on twitter and on reddit.

>check off contactless delivery, leave at door
>*RING RING* "Hello I am here with your order"
Or worse
>*RING RING* "Hello, are you coming out to get your order? Yeah, I parked around the corner since you weren't coming out, you can meet me there thanks"

Attached: 1543202183534.jpg (399x384, 11.21K)

>>check off contactless delivery, leave at door
>>*RING RING* "Hello I am here with your order"
this is actually the worst shit

I don't order delivery in Norway because I'm not rich, but I wonder if they expect you to tip here. I certainly wouldn't

incels are the real slaves of women. they can't stop thinking about pussy to save their lives.

based, very disrespectful roastie telling you about her period.

Yeah, im thinking based on this one

I have never seen so fucking many shitskins in one thread. If anyone of you inbreds are not incels its because you raped a family member