Have you ever met an Ukrainian? How are they? I have never met an Ukrainian in my Siberian city

Have you ever met an Ukrainian? How are they? I have never met an Ukrainian in my Siberian city.

Attached: img.png (275x183, 289)

they are nice hardworking people that settle in easily.

Attached: 1641191957033.webm (224x432, 2.98M)

I'm quarter Ukranian. My grandma is Ukranian but moved to Russian when she was 3. AMA

I've worked with many ukrainians as a teen, they seem to be normal people

I was close friends with a Ukrainian, so I knew him and his family. Nice people, welcoming, a bit rough and drinking like demons but they were cool. They were super pro Russia though, like the mom saying shit like "Putin will restore the glory of Russia", "Ukraine is Russia" and shit like that. That was years ago and I no longer have any contact with them so I don't know what their opinion about the current situation must be.

In an ideal world, Russians and Ukrainians would destroy each other.
The world does not need these people.

not irl but I worked with some online
unapproachable, autistic and slightly arrogant
just like russians

I played soccer growing up with a Ukrainian.
His mom was unironically a mail order bride

yea. his father was a pro soccer player who moved to the US and started a wildly successful business. I think they spoke Russian though.

I'm half-Hohol, my mother is from Lviv. They're fine.

in my experiance ukrainians are just blonder romanians, basically

mail order bride or richfags who bought a passport.

what?

They're ok, decent people for the most part.
But the squatting meme is real - Czechs don't do it and I don't know any Russians that would either.

desu couldn't tell one apart from a russian,

Yes, they hang around together with Russians, they could all speak Russian. So I couldn't really tell them apart

Probably the latter. Cyprus is known as a taxless oligarch haven in these parts.

HOW ARE YOU CYRPUS. DID YOU MOTHER SOME LOSER THERE. OR DID SHE MARRY SOMEONE RICH IN EASTERN EUROPE AND THEY BAUGHT THE CYPRUS PASSPORT.

Same and I fish Ill never have to find out

I am Ukrainian and Russian.

I had a Jewish-Ukrainian classmate in school. Very nice girl.

whats your family opinion on the war are they pro or just doesnt really give a fuck?

Oh, I get it now. No, I landed a nice job in IT sector and emigrated two years ago.

Yes there was some Ukrainians in my school

few over internet, they were all nice, one girl was autistic. met a middle aged woman in zagreb year ago, she was also nice. and i saw two girls and later a couple a month ago in my small town, one of them looked like a blonde mongoloid

>blonde mongoloid
Peak Any Forumsernational gf material