Are the police compassionate in your country?

Are the police compassionate in your country?

Attached: 1654590980467.jpg (486x697, 188.19K)

well they didnt shoot him, what more can you expect

Attached: 1644428637013.jpg (1000x1000, 155.04K)

Attached: 1643266066916.webm (336x600, 1.5M)

A reminder that these officers were placed on leave for two weeks (with pay) and are now back on the streets

All fucking evil but a necessary evil. Although, I can't blame them for just doing what they are told

I was on an exchange program there and got a police officer called in because a teacher saw me drawing on a desk in pencil. This was in middle school and I had already wiped it clean before I left the room but it didn't matter, they still had me called into the principal's office where I was flanked by two school cops or whatever they're called.

It was like an interrogation, they sat me down and told me I was defacing school property and asked if I would ever try that shit in my own country and my own house, etc. It was the weirdest shit I'd ever seen, I asked other students and they said it was normal. The schools literally treat students like criminals there. No trust or anything, it's a fucking zoo over there.

Attached: 1651157817124.jpg (960x786, 89.35K)

Not really, there was a controversy recently about our police beating the ever living shit out of immigrants at the border. The EU was not happy.

these guys were convicted of tons of stuff. This is something they happened to stumble across when they got thier phones.

Maybe next time they won't film that shit.

don't get why european shithole passthrough countries are the most brutal towards migrants even though they have no intention of staying

seems like pure sadism desu

USA is such a third world shithole, police can execute and torture citizens on video, as long as they're not POC nobody will care

I don’t have the full info but they aren’t necessarily in the wrong fully at least. If you deem the water unsafe to swim in to save someone you aren’t obligated but that being said the article says they went in after he died so I don’t know maybe they were just assholes.

TO

PROTECT

AND

SERVE

Attached: eat_shit_old_white_faggot.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Can't say, I've never been caught doing anything. They're fine as far as I know.
>necessary evil
these people are literally just not doing their job, they are not necessary.
You'd have to make literal incel mass shooting threats here for that to happen and even then the teachers might not take you seriously enough anyway because there's no way a kid here is gonna get a hold of a gun

Wouldn't be surprising in the least

Attached: danielwilkey.png (1246x734, 752.03K)

>told not to swim by the cops
>goes and swims 40 meters out anyway
>starts drowning
I mean it sucks what happened but the cops aren't trained lifeguards, wtf do you expect them to do? They'd probably die too trying to swim out and rescue the dude, especially in all the gear they're wearing.

They could've shot him in the head. Do you have any idea how horrifying it feels to drown?

I heard it's less painful in saltwater, don't know if that's true.

I doubt it, and anyway this wasn't saltwater. What a random thing to mention either way.

the 34 year old drowner
>"I'm going to drownnnnnnnnnnnn"

Nope. The spic cop is in prison. He was also selling heroin and got caught by narco detectives. Go be an idiot somewhere else.