INFINITE KEKS, JUST FOUND OUT THE PRINCESS OF NORWAY IS MARRIED TO A BLACK GUY

INFINITE KEKS, JUST FOUND OUT THE PRINCESS OF NORWAY IS MARRIED TO A BLACK GUY

NORWAY TECHNICALLY IS UNDER THE RULE OF A BBC OH NO NO NO

Attached: 34883788-0-image-a-31_1603770241793.jpg (1908x1146, 258.15K)

>BLACK GUY

Whats the problem in using the word nigger??

Thats a hateful word. BBC gives the man the respect he deserves by having sex with a literal nordic princess.

Norway LOVES bbc

There’s no chance in hell you’re over 16

Why are you so fixated on who other people marry? Is your own life that vacuous?

No. It's quite full actually. I just find it funny that even a white woman with high status such as herself stoops as low as to marry a monkey.

I guess she LOVES that BBC like most white women.

How would you feel if croatia got a nice dose of BBC? Not great I bet, but its funny nonetheless. Europe will be filled with BBC!

based BBC conqueror, white men just cant compete with the pure testosterone of a black man

Every Queen needs a Kang

>quite full
>obsesses about the fact that a white woman married a black guy
Yeah, I ain't buying it.

Pal, we're on an imageboard full of failed losers. You aint any better.

Besides if you love black cock so much why dont you marry it?

he's married to the queen of norway probably living a lavish comfortable life

you're shitposting on Any Forums in your sad lonely room

who really won?

get your money up, not your funny up user

you will never see pussy with thst personality

So you see no issue with this ,tanaka? Of coure you dont, you Fucking jap. Your country is homogenous as hell. I wish BLACKS would come over there and rape all the japanese girls and then you'll come back to me and tell me I was right.

But dont get me wrong, Im not against BBC accelerationism. It's good, I want to see Europe KNEEL to bbc and now because of you , Japan as well.

>Pal, we're on an imageboard full of failed losers
That's true, but I am better and you assuming everyone is as big a loser as you here is your second problem, the first clearly being obsessing about what other people do with their lives and who they choose to marry.

>Besides if you love black cock so much why dont you marry it?
Why do you tick all the Freudian boxes?

Attached: isitover.jpg (1280x720, 69.73K)

interesting study about average american's inner brain machination

The fuck is a freudian box? Anyways, you should obsess over it, you should feel mad that youre being conquered by the superior black cock. But it seems you dont mind so I guess you love it.

You love this right?

Attached: 1653883960423.webm (288x360, 508.97K)

But I am not being conquered by it, it doesn't affect me, people around and the rest of Norway in any meaningful capacity. It just affects you, since that black guy lives rent free in your brain, along with his dick that your mind brings forth for you to visualize in palpable detail because you're sick in the head.

Why the fuck does monarchy even exist still. They should all be killed. No more of this cucked constitutional monarchy shit either it’s all or nothing.

She's quite irrelevant outside of gossip news, the princess in line to become the Queen is this girl

Attached: 14502312.jpg (583x329, 48.53K)

She too will succumb to the potent lure of BBC

You're a european and by that virtue anytime a black man gets in bed with a european/white woman you lose.

Lose what, exactly? Besides, not all Europeans are the same, quite the contrary, actually, but not that you would know since you think Europe is akin to USA, a melting pot of various cultures.

Wow op, you're pathetic xD

You lose because another man's seed is inside the womb of your sister in white
European blood

She's not my sister, I feel no sense of comradery with the rest of Europeans or with Norway specifically and I couldn't care less about any of it. It seems that the only loser in this conversation is you because it is affecting you the most, wouldn't you agree?