Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: slide-5.jpg (1024x767, 70.45K)

communication
japanese communication

t. contextlet

Attached: IWishThatWereMe.png (730x827, 357.4K)

Obviously
The more a thread looks like bait, the more true it is

no, westerners just think they don't have to learn asian culture when they communicate with asian
and call it high-context

Indian, where saying no is rude even if it means agreeing to do something you never plan on doing

wtf love moomin now

Neck yourself streetshitter
You too, crypto pajeet

true

do swiss really dumb down everything they say?

wtf i hate germans now

which end of the spectrum (context in question) is more autistic?

Based Contextual Old Civ

yes

bump

What does that even mean

low iq gaijin

Punctuation marks and emojis are more often used by high-context users than low-context users. The tools are used to establish context by adding additional information as personal and social cues are not as presentable as they are in face-to-face negotiations.[31] ^^ xD

8^/

8^O

You're literally not even Japanese

The theory was never described by Hall with any empirical rigor, and no known research involving any instrument or measure of contexting validates it. ... Ironically, contexting is most frequently discussed in terms of directness, yet empirical studies nearly all fail to support this relationship. In other words, the relationship between directness and contexting based on traditional classifications of [high-context] and [low-context] cultures is particularly tenuous. Most of the contexting categories simply have not been researched enough to make firm conclusions. But the fact that contexting has not been empirically validated should not necessarily be construed as a failure of the theory. ... Nonetheless, the contexting model simply cannot be described as an empirically validated model.[5] :)

So it's hogwash like half of all other social studies and theories.

It's bullshit
I also believe this is true:

high iq post

>Novelist Amy Tan describes the differences in cultural communication this way: "An American business executive may say, 'Let's make a deal,' and the Chinese manager may reply, 'Is your son interested in learning about your widget business?' Each to his or her own purpose, each with his or her own linguistic path."

kek literally things that never happened
I've talked to Chinese and they don't talk in riddles like a 7th century Hollywood movie sensei

Can you give more context to your post? I don't understand it. It's not direct enough

It was very annoying explaining something to a japanese student who just said yes to everything when I asked if he understood. But he didnt understand it at all, fuck that.

What did he mean by this?

warum? i verstehe nie

yeah right let me just draw this in reverse on Paint

Read the air

Is your son interested in your widget business?