How do people lose weight in your country?

how do people lose weight in your country?

don't tell me to eat less. I eat when I am hungry.

don't tell me to go to the gym. I'm not going out in public.

Attached: c23.png (600x600, 102.3K)

Stop eating, that's literally all you have to fucking do you fat fucking obese cuck. STOP FUCKING EATING

Get your stomach stapled
After you eat just throw up whatever you just ate
Eat a tapeworm

walk

just don't eat when you're hungry

Figure out some excercise that you like. It is hellish to do something you dont enjoy just for the sake of burning calories.

What I like to do in the summers is wait until its midnight, put some techno in my earpods and ride my bike as fast as I can throught different routes in the empty streets of my city. I love it

Attached: rasismilasi lättä.jpg (680x652, 25.95K)

Sounds based

Just drink water and do calisthenics my guy

If you eat less your tummy gets used to it and you dont feel as hungry all the time.

Also eat stuff that makes you full on smaller amount

We run in front of bulls, self-preservation is great for losing weight.

eat less, you're not really hungry that's simply because your stomach is enlarged
also exercise more

I used to take late night bike rides. Maybe I should do it again, been almost two years since last time.

Americans didn’t have a tradition to run away from big black bulls though..

oh-

Attached: 1648641468012.jpg (500x446, 68.37K)

based but i have a job so i can't do NEET bike rides at 2am.

>Also eat stuff that makes you full on smaller amount
like what

>use myfitnesspal.com to track your calories
>do calisthenic exercises at home
>grow some balls and ride your bike
t. lost 50 pounds this year while gaining muscle

>calisthenic exercises
where did you find beginner routines?

I use drugs.Two years on speeds and I am lose 32 kg.

I fasted for a month and lost 21 kilos
I'm up about 1.5 kilos now that I'm eating, it's mostly shit and water weight.

Anything with high water content, like potatoes and vegetables. Also start cooking your own meals and stop eating processed and sugary foods which make you hungrier.

cut sodas and bread

Eat protein and fats, eat less than 100gm carbs total. Avoid sugar. No alcohol and no sweets.
Eat non starchy vegetables and leafy greens, and few starchy veggies. Consume dairy(cheeze and curd).
This will prevent you from gaining further weight.
After that, start muscle building exercises to increase your metabolism so that you increase the speed at which your body burns through your fat. Simple calisthenics exercises like squats, pushups and pullups are good. If you have access to a gym, even better. Once you start building muscle, you will feel hungrier. Then you can increase your calories slowly.
Get good sleep. Good sleep is 7-8hrs. Your body can burn a lot of fat while your sleep, if your metabolism is high. If you're not getting good sleep, your body will get chronic stress and you will gain more weight.
Stick with this, and you will lose the fat for life.

Attached: eat well anons.jpg (1024x665, 108.18K)