/brit/

Italian Grand Prix edition

Attached: 1E75F1F9-F55E-478B-886D-D2514075F9B7.jpg (1080x1340, 257.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBYBcMEitRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

want to release my inner chavman and buy me a silver chain

Top candidates for BoJos replacement

>1. "Dishi" Rishi Sunak
>2. Jeremy "Fox" Hunt
>3. Pritti "Evil" Patel
>4. Sajid "Jihad" Javid

grand pricks

Bet you support jihad dont you

overreaction? i’ve spent 3 years trying to get this degree and i fail at the very last stage, i’ll be unqualified and unemployable, i’ll be an embarrassment

f1 always seemed like a bent continental sport to me

anyone had an encounter with a pajeet?

whats the degree? how can you fail the entire degree from 1 failed exam

The BBC at it again

not even trying to be subtle about it are they

Attached: Untitled.png (551x421, 364.23K)

how can just one failure at the last point be of such importance? Surely you're not understanding it correctly

>Ill be an embarrassment
Dont be ridiculous

Imagine being in australia
everyone around you either speaks english in that stupid accent or speaks chinese, the worst sounding language in the world
grim grim grim

engineering degree
the exam was worth a large percentage of the module, and the module is 20 credits. they don’t allow retakes for final stage students.

i’m going to end up working in mcdonald’s and kill myself within 1-2 years

I'm of Pakistani descent and I had a Finnish Pal, taught him English but then I scared him and he an away, I heard he joined the Finnish army

I turned out fine, I never felt more free until I was expelled from uni, that's when my life began

Depends what they offer as a solution
I mean deporting immigrants is the only sensible solution and I dont see them saying that

jinxed it mate

R-rajesh is that you?

You must have fucked up really bad to actually fail something at uni, usually you can still actually pass with minimal effort
you must go to a good uni then? I knew a few engineering students when I was at uni and never remember them not being allowed retakes

wonder what it would be like to go to the gay sauna

Lad even fucking Oxford allow you to resit exams shut the fuck up you’re fine, if you’ve really only just failed a single exam just go for the resit. You’ll have your results capped but you aren’t going to lose your degree over it. Screams of bullshit to me that any uni would kick you out over failing a single exam, it just doesn’t happen, even if you fail an entire module you won’t get kicked out until you failed 2 you just lose your honours.

I'm a woman, Igloo fucker

>I scared him
tried to bum him or get him to bum you, didnt you?

yeah i doubt theres no way to easily rectify this. relax and look for solutions

the average life expectance of someone with aspergers is 58

rorke silenced by this one

Attached: Untitled.png (1155x734, 412.95K)

and by the way my phd supervisor was a dick chinky from leiiiciciciiiester

youre supposed to put me at ease right?
no, i asked him how he is, how his journey was.

luckily i had the head of department who loved me and also said my name right

get this, the chinese he was focusing on an inequality sign that i didnt even write. my god, what a fucking piece of shit

Attached: AkiTcKk.jpg (1451x879, 214.54K)

theres a little black fella who comes around with a scoop to catch the poo

It’s more or less a British sport, like half the teams are British even if they race under other country’s flags, staffed top to bottom with brits, disproportionate amount of British drivers. Even the French team base half their operations here

yes it’s a good uni, no they quite literally spelled out to me that retakes aren’t allowed for final stage exams. i’m off to the GP tomorrow to get antidepressants

Same person

Attached: mad tranny.jpg (1024x316, 62.24K)

engineering is an incel degree anyway dont sweat it

*phd committee i meant
my actual supervisor was a very nice hong kong woman

probably just a lovely old time with the lads, any buggery arrangements would have to be concluded off-site

they were saved from future rape and grooming by the fag mafia

mine was a nice englishman and a nice spanish man dr mihai x

might start and organized crime group that exclusively deals in antique books

think the problem is you desu
you are unemployable with or without the degree

I tried adopting him

in an ideal world yeah, in actuality they dispense condoms and lube at the entrance and they have the designated s*x alcoves sooooo

career progression for bogwogs isn't great...

Can we just not have either?

no i actually had some hope in life now i have nothing

Fact: 90% of gambling addicts quit right before they’re about to hit it big

did you detransition monica

Alright there Amer you horrible paedo freak? You slimey brown child-molesting cunt? When are you going to off yourself mate?

>had some hope
silly goose

Sounds like bullshit, I can 99.9% guarantee I went to a uni more competitive and strict than yours and know for a fact you can resit final year exams. Worst that happens is you don’t graduate with your mates and even go with the winter graduates or next year’s grads. They don’t kick out final year students with good records, only if you fuck up first year and it’s clear it’s a waste of everyone’s time and even then that’s only at the top unis.

Go speak to your college dean/tutor, or whatever equivalent your uni has and they’ll tell you next steps. Unless they think you have a 0% chance of passing they’ll put you in for resits.

you can maybe find a less xxx gay sauna in nicer countries like Greece or suchlike

i’ll try and go to higher ups and if that doesn’t work i’ll kick up a fuss about mental health bla bla bla

whats a gambling

gooood.
good for all of us
good for this family
youtube.com/watch?v=OBYBcMEitRg

Attached: 1654035800406.jpg (1212x1226, 183.54K)

Play games of chance for money; bet.

finna buy a new macbook

going to go for a bike ride and clear my head
1000 messages piling up from people and don’t want to answer them will simply ignore everyone

>Greece
>less gay
(X)

Need to quit watching tiktok slags for hours at a time

based

do what makes you happy and fuck everyone else

>1000 messages piling up from people
alri mister popular

The English government is moving 1500 migrants, all men between 18-49, into a village of 700 people
based english nationalism

Attached: 1654585488114[1].png (626x677, 720.23K)

'

explain yourself rajeesha

developed a serious tiktok addiction on my week off toil
spend upwards of 5 hours a day on it now... rancid buggers they are designing that app

> do what makes you happy and fuck everyone else
That sort of attitude makes the world a worse place for everyone

they each kill 2 easy peasy