If only

i could escape this country. I'd not have been an incel female hater with no job no home no family etc.
fuck this life. how do you fellow 3rd worlders find good copes?

Attached: FB_IMG_16469091970510703.jpg (393x590, 168.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1623393044600.jpg (4346x2324, 2.73M)

Could be worse, at least it's not Irak

pathetic

I find all the h(c)ope I need in Allah, Syria and Bashar.
youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc

nuclear bomb us all. when? please hurry i beg
could not be worse. bro. I'd kill to live in Mexico and sip tequila with cute chicks
flag check. ur country have high male suicide rates. whats more pathetic
legit religion is great cope i just cant cuz filthy sinner. anything else bro?

bro? arabs easily marry and have plenty of children by their 30s, besides the war has killed a lot of men, there should be 5 women for every man, you are basically in the best position to get a gf

That means you must become a suicide bomber now. You must seek revenge, move to the west and kill a few people.
People in the west, they do not give a fuck about you, while your country was being destroyed, they were calmly eating out in restaurants, going to the cinema, going to the stadium to watch football, having sex, getting shitfaced, playing video games for 12h in a row.
Get angry! Get angry now!

Just seek asylum in Turkey or Sweden

Ukrainian whites find it hard to do. impossible unless filthy rich bro
tldr inject t
media. reddit. and pol cucks trolled u bro.
no one can get married here unless rich...

and guess what. 95% of men are poor fags. i could elab more but its cringe to whine

Not the case here

My family is middle class and I could really get married whenever I want, I just have to tell my mother I want to and she'd search for a girl for me

What makes you think Iraq is worse than syria, i'm genuinely curious

but you will have to work like a dog to afford keeping ur family house up.. right? that's not a life brother. let alone having kids and more responsibility.
id never have kids in 3rd world ngl and i hate this fact.

also iraq is way better indeed. ignore the foreign cucks playing "lemme tell you about your country" shit

Okay, but which country has better culture and history?

>Ukrainian whites find it hard to do. impossible unless filthy rich bro
You’re doing the mistake of being civilized, all Pakis without IDs are flooding Turkey.

Why the fuck didnt you study for a degree, you could have a job right now and not be worked like a dog like you are saying

Also what happened to your family you said you have no family?

Theirs is better

No you won't get to see us fighting

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83.14K)

>My family is middle class and I could really get married whenever I want, I just have to tell my mother I want to and she'd search for a girl for me
At least something positive from living in Iraq

Reported directly to Bashar Assad

man just kill urself there's no hope for you

we both share a rich history. we torment white cucks and amerimutt kikes like hell indeed. keep crying for the Phoenician and Sumerian kings. biyxh

yes bro i do med field but its never enough brother. ive no family im currently homeless but its good im used to it.

could be better if kikes haven't planted fitnah among sunnis and shiaas and made the mutts come in.

no offense bro i like you but your elites want us to fight.. *hold hands *

suka.. no pls

okay

Attached: FB_IMG_16473459541376353.jpg (320x320, 76.72K)

>im currently homeless
So then sell your phone.

I have so many chances right now and I could unironically get married to the hottest girl in the world if I just say to my mother that I want to, I wonder if I will regret not taking them later on in life

How the fuck are you homeless while working in med field that sounds impossible, is the situation in Syria that bad?

Can you open up on why you have no family man? I am just curious, no need to if you don't want

Have you considered working in the gulf? You could build up a really good life there