Which pipo has the strongest inferiority complex?

Which pipo has the strongest inferiority complex?

Attached: 88FCB125-6AAA-4317-BED9-F2A5E1752A07.jpg (1080x1068, 132.06K)

That iis superiority complex

holy cringe
it's like Japanese bushido larp corporate culture

All of Latam, and that includes Brazil

Chinese
Imagine if current day America got BTFOd and divided up by African nations, that's unironically how the Chinese felt back then
That's also one of the reason for the insane work hours and the whole "commiting suicide if you get B" stereotype, the "can't afford to lose" mindset has been entrenched in their minds ever since the century of humiliation in contrast to the "chabuduo" dynastic mindset

Christian arabs and kurds from my experience.

pole land by far

The nips. Manlet bugmen, who never made any advancements to humanity, no notable scientific progress and with their only history being killing each other in civil war Nr.1276. Also the undisputed fakest motherfuckrs on the planet

prolly american blacks. god help you if you criticize them. every race can admit what is wrong with their people other than american blacks

BINLA

It’s actually the Koreans.

All the WE WUZ countries, especially the smaller ones, which yes, very much includes us.

Attached: 703869_396005640483610_1956590732_o.jpg (1600x1189, 546.47K)

I have Porto blood. I can feel the call of the sea and the spirit of exploration.

Attached: 1634301351291.jpg (800x800, 41.73K)

jews

Indians hands down. You could be in a conversation with one about food or video games or something and they'll find a way to turn it into a discussion on how 'great' India is or how evil or wrong X country is. The degree to which they cope and project never cease to amaze me.

Attached: asdf.png (666x672, 1.14M)

Come home, brother.

Attached: f19ef9ca4857c899f3bbde1b12e1e2ee.jpg (470x350, 37.93K)

Japanese takes the cake by far. Imagine LARPing Western orientalism so hard so white people will like you that you accidentally replace your culture and self-perception with it.

South asians

Curious, their noses are excepcionally thin for africans, and i would even say for yt despite being mulattoes

Turks are more like that desu. They hate being Muslim deep down and know other Muslims look down on them

South Americans: Argies and Brazilians
Muslims: South Asian Muslims
East euros and other irrelevant euros: Poland, Hungary, Romania, solomomania or whatever those solovo shitholes are
Irish

Euros, Canadians, Koreans, Japanese, and Latin Americans towards the United States

Filipinos by a long shot

>Argies
????? Argies are pretty much hated by all other south murricans because we have a massive superiority complex