>Can't draw depictions of Mohammed
Cringe, let believers indulge in aet
>Ramadan is okay I suppose so no changes there but
Let people eat pork
>The Quran passages must be recited in arabic
Let it be in many lenguages

Remove the violent barbaric stuff about capital punishment with death

And there you have it, Islam would prosper in the developed world

Attached: 1630466055620.png (512x512, 207.82K)

No thanks, I'll stick to Judaism.

>Short it to 1 per day
It's nice to feel connected to God five times a day, y'know. It can be done between work breaks.
>Cringe, let believers indulge in aet
With so many memes blaspheming Jesus, I would say it's a big no. Not having him drawn preserves his dignity.
>Let people eat pork
nooooooo, i cannot live without eating pigs!
>>The Quran passages must be recited in arabic
It makes the source code uniform across all implementations, and prevent factionalism and nationalism between the ummah.

>draw depictions of Mohammed
I tried wanking to r34 of Mohammed once just to be fun and devilish but I forgot I was a sexual racist so I couldn't finish

Attached: 1589770445441.jpg (700x700, 35.12K)

Then what makes it Islamic?

>It's nice to feel connected to God five times a day, y'know. It can be done between work breaks.

Fivetimes seems like overkill, you only need one (good) prayer to express gratitud and devotion but I respect you for your opinion.

>preserves his dignity.
Blasphemy (malicious drawings) come from outsiders regardless, by doing this you're only limiting the artistic development of the young beliving muslims that have an afinity for art. The trade is worthit, a net positive for your cause.

>nooooooo, i cannot live without eating pigs
Its convenient not allowing pork in 2022 is very arbitrary.

>It makes the source code uniform across all implementations
Centralization is cringe, people don't live religion the same way, let lenguage be a tool to further comprehend the words of the prophet instead of constraining it to your geopolitical power projection

Then you can just become a Christcuck. We do not change the rules set upon us by our creator.

>do not change the rules set upon us by our creator.

But you do, all the time, to contextualize religion doctrine is to adapt it to your current day and age. You don't live word by word of the quoran because you're not living in a muslim town in the early 800's

>Let people eat pork
No and kys
The rest can fixed by simply abandoning hadith

Is there a more insecure group of people on earth than muslims?

>Let people eat pork
No.

christcucks

based

this mohammed he sucks balls tho LMAO

Attached: KEKW.png (897x872, 1.11M)

If you draw cartoons of Jesus entire countries wont chimp out and demand your death. At worst some backwater baptist church in bumfuck USA will claim that god hates you

They should lift the ban on alcohol too.

Literally worships a faggot elephant that rides a mouse and rapes boys. Die pagan

Attached: 1654292683527.jpg (1024x813, 88.1K)

Absolutely not.

>prayer
1 is ok but 3 is good
morning, evening, and night. there's even a verse in the Quran that only referred to these three times of prayer.
>drawing Muhammad
you can take it or leave it, kinda whatever
>Eating pork
Agree. Loosen up the dietary restrictions. Alcohol should be allowed too. Alcohol was even allowed in the earlier verses of the Quran.
>Arabic
Kinda whatever, you can already translate and read the Quran in your own languages already.
>Capital punishment
I agree with some other guy on this one, just delete this from sahih hadiths.

Don't be a fuckin prude. Turks and Persians and shit drink anyway.

also one more improvement is to explicitly ban slavery

>The Quran passages must be recited in arabic
>Let it be in many lenguages
Islamic Concilio Vaticano II?

>Alcohol should be allowed too.
Why should it be allowed? I'm not even a Muslim and I would support reinstating prohibition.

>let's make islam gay so it will appeals more to people
didn't work with catholicism

that's just protestantism

don't mutilate cocks
there i made Islam 10x better

Have sex.

Cope.

because responsible adults should be allowed to drink alcohol responsibly. in the earlier verses of the Quran, alcohol wasn't even explicitly haram, it was just said to be not a good thing and you should avoid drinking it before prayers. Muslims think that this was basically God's way of weaning Muslims off of alcohol by gradually banning it but that doesn't really make sense because plenty of other things were banned outright and worse things like slavery were never banned.

I don't know why browncels shit on G.A.E. The reason why you've whitcels and wignats shit on G.A.E is because compared to their societies in the 20th century, G.A.E is a downgrade because it is either filling their nations with low quality humans through illegal or mass immigration destroying the order of the land, or it is importing competitive human labour making it difficult for Western citizens to compete in their own institutions.

On the other hand, G.A.E is a massive improvement in brown societies still. Let's see,

>Sexual deviancy
We all know that browncels are sexual deviants. Most Arab nations have legalised pedophilia. Muzzies regularly fuck goats. Indians have their own moments of sexual deviancy. A Tranny or a Femboy is tame shit compared to regular pedophilia, zoophilia, and other subhuman acts taking place in brown countries right now. Most brown nations neither have the IQ nor the individual resources to engage in the kind of sexual deviancy whites and Asians do. So they stick to diddling kids and animals.
>Muh morals
Most browns don't have morals. A moralist society is a high IQ society. Browns don't operate on a moral paradigm, they do it on the basis of fear. There is fear of God, not actual morals or empathy involved.
>Scientific capacity
G.A.E is still quite scientific, even though the science used to justify G.A.Eism is controversial. But still, brown societies have nil scientific achievements in the modern world (India & Iran are exceptions, but minute compared to either US, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Denmark etc.). G.A.E might actually introduce scientific temper accidentally.
>Strong state
Brown societies are extremely clannish with weak state power. Most Sub Saharan and MENA/South Asian governments have very little actual control over their citizens. G.A.E will homogenise, take out the clannish aspects and set a ground for a future revolution. Remember successful revolution happens only in homogenous nations.

this is also a good suggestion
circumcision shouldn't be mandatory, it should just be a virtuous thing or mustahabb.

Dilate

>inb4 you're self hater!!!
I'm only saying the truth. Societies can be changed its not fixed in time. The Chinese were also once like most of the browns. The CCP should be called "Chinese Civilisation Programme" in reality. It turned chinks from the subhuman mass of people they were to a organised, moderately prosperous, forward looking people that now became the Mighty Han. Chinks have their own moments of subhuamnity still like where they ate bats and caused a worldwide pandemic.

I believe every brown nation needs a CCP.

I do, by drinking.

Attached: 1650550242271.jpg (334x346, 20.36K)

>Short it to 1 per day
No, praying is based, besides once you get it through, it's very fast it takes only a few minutes
>Cringe, let believers indulge in aet
No, Muhammad was a very wise man, a statist and a general, a prophet, but still a human being, he should not be worshiped.
>Let people eat pork
Why? Even in the west, if you go to a doctor they will advise you to stop eating pork if you have certain issues. It's not good for you, and it's not hard to quit.
>>The Quran passages must be recited in arabic
Arabic is the lithurgical language of islam, just like latin used to be for christianism. You can read the Qur'an in many languages and then simply memorise your favorite surah to recite in prayer

>Remove the violent barbaric stuff about capital punishment with death

These are already being changed. Saudi Arabia is changing a lot in this regard.

>because responsible adults should be allowed to drink alcohol responsibly
I disagree.
>Muslims think that this was basically God's way of weaning Muslims off of alcohol
This would make sense. It's an addictive substance and can even kill people from withdrawal.
>worse things like slavery were never banned.
Yeah, this is a problem. I would add a ban on slavery.