Why are a lot of germans so cold, reserved and introvert?

Why are a lot of germans so cold, reserved and introvert?

Attached: 31R-U9eUaMS._AC_SS450_.jpg (450x450, 11.58K)

One could ask the exact same question about the Japanese people.

>One could ask the exact same question about the Japanese people.

what?
we are not cold

Germans have always been brutally efficient at everything they do, including interpersonal relationships

I have not personally experienced this when interacting with German people. Could just be you user.

I have found them to be some of the most generous (especially with the offering of knowledge) peoples I have met so far.

t.Albert

日本人は寒い人です。
Other asians are way easier to talk to than Japanese people, including the Chinese people.

Attached: 1654473949601.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

>Other asians are way easier to talk to than Japanese people, including the Chinese people.

proofs?

I can't offer any real “proof” besides anecdotal experience.
In Hello Talk, Japanese people are so ridiculously difficult to talk to, even if you try to open the conversation in their language. Most of them won't even reply to you. This is not something that happens with people from other countries.
Chinese people are the most common Asian immigrants in México, and they are usually friendly (Even if they're weird as fuck). I don't have that much experience dealing with Japanese people in here, since they are few and far between. But from what I see online, they don't even bother learning the language or making friends in the cunt.
It is also well known that you guys are elitist and really shy at the same time.

racist

Good.

>any show of emotion is considered haram and rude
Yeah your society is sick and ant-like. Collectivism is cancer bugman ideology.

Pr*ssians, the ultimate germanic autists, united us, resulting in many other germans to adopt pr*ssian autism. If it were Austria or Bavaria or any other Kingdom other than Pr*ssia, then we would probably be a pretty chill country comparable to Italy or France

t. Schluchtenscheißer

Whitout Prussia you would be speaking french.

It's because we don't get food at a friends house either

That's not my experience, i get 5 unsolicited messages from new japanese girls per day

HOW???????? SHARE YOUR SECRET NOW

Just be white and tall

this

Just be white, my profile is empty
My profile doesn't include my height because japanese girls don't like men who are over 184cm