Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Attached: nata7777150700991.jpg (450x241, 46.39K)

We do?

yes

It's weird. Why would you feel inferior towards someone that had to conquer half of europe to even put a dent in your greatness.

Attached: 1629842298518.png (300x304, 49.55K)

bump

I don't, I just post about them to rile up that 1 schizo who always spergs out about "angloids"

You reap what you sow

France is based

is that why France is Black now?

do we really

they can't stand that without us their state would never have existed and they would have been eastern europe tier of backward

eastern europe is nice.

why are we like this bro

T. le chinoir

Explain de Gaulle.

cuz they don't have "culture".
does the UK have something fun?
anime and manga are ours.
arts are france.
meals are italy.

what do they have?
nothing.
they really have nothing.

We don't have a distinct culture because the world has adopted everything that was ours.

French empire had way more sovl than the British Empire did. It's one thing to conquer brown people across the sea, its another to conquer brown people that border you. Plus it was basically just one guy living out his fantasy of being Charlemagne. The french empire was dreams coming true, the british was a glorified drug cartel.

we just meme about them surrendering in WW2 and there was some seethe about them not joining in on our autistic sand wars but really only boomers gave a shit about that

>does the UK have something fun?
>culture is when fun

>anime and manga are ours.
Isn't an art form nor a culture.

>arts are france.
Okay? Name one artist, not that you're wrong, but Germany absolutely mogs F*ance to the core in regards to the humanities. Not even close.

>meals are italy.
Food is the lowest form of cultural identification and is only prevalent in mediocre cultures.

>be shitty self obsessed island
>be full of inbred retards
>obsessed over by clueless self-hating idiots
>be irrelevant since 1945
>thinks themselves different and superior to "the continent" next to them despite the reverse being true
>have no real culture today
>terrible food
>be japan
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1639184373393s.jpg (125x62, 2.54K)

the english never got over the norman invasion which fundamentally changed their culture (look at the spergs who want to remove all the french inspired words in the english language) and also losing the angevin empire was traumatic for them because they know deep down that france is heaven on earth compared to their atrocious shithole of an island, even to this day bong boomers spend their holidays and retirement in dordogne, they just can't let it go

Attached: B6BEA898-083C-4DF1-980D-CCB1AEF317E0.png (1600x700, 2.82M)

but you'll be exceeded by china before long, won't you?
ofc we'll betray then and you anglos will be over.
you'll lose the sole superiority, "language" too.

Attached: 1609231290-main-qimg-8aab49b39bb35c39ef96d72012700d7f.png (624x609, 285.36K)

i think france has a very interesting history and i wish i had joined the foreign legion when i was young and maybe died instead of wasting away on the internet

British had more soul because british had india in it.

Attached: 1654471449206.jpg (1809x2665, 601.78K)

Extremely rude.
But very true.

We are the only non-communist/dictatorship nation that never really gave in to anglo control.
They want us bad, they want us to bend the knee like the germans and the nordcucks did. But we never will.

This has to be the most intelligent bong post.

Attached: badep.jpg (750x1086, 51.81K)

>british was a glorified drug cartel
This. Having a bunch of markets around the world where you can shill your cheap products through subterfuge and threat should not deserve the term 'empire'.