What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: the100poster.jpg (663x1000, 122.31K)

cool show. gets pretty insane in the end. it's just everything goes. octavia was cool as the red queen

Where can I watch this show?

booba

Attached: 1642634341060.jpg (1200x660, 161.27K)

This went so off the rails it's insane. Probably the show with most plot and theme variations ever. Somehow it stayed watchable despite all the insanity and the plot kept its integrity.

>5 different planets
>time travel and different timelines
>inter-dimensional aliens
>teleportation and invisibility becoming common tools
>every aspect of the show's lore was tied together in the most convoluted way; Becca/Alie, humanity's colonies, the bunker, the grounder clans and the ark were all somehow related
>main characters sterilized and exiled as a punishment for being human
>rest of humans absorbed into an alien hivemind

Attached: the1007.png (696x639, 419.71K)

Netflix or torrent

Also the fact that the show featured multiple massacres and genocides is pretty bonkers for a teenager post-apocalyptic tv-show.

yea it just went from one thing to another. pretty wild for cw show. i mean the start premise was send some kids to earth to see if it's habitable. by the end of it it's everything that can happen

Attached: file.png (474x666, 54.05K)

steaming hot pile of trash that didn't make it through the first season before it hit the bed, only absolved by the adjacent hotness of the two female leads

no amount of shilling will make this shit good

Season 2 was good. It got too stupid after that

it was decent show for what it is. why so hateful?

because I wasted my fucking time watching this pile of shit. I hope noone else reads this thread and makes the same mistake I fucking did.

Not as good as the 4400

filtered

Never watched
Seems jewish

why didn't you just stop watching?

Attached: 3e10ec6e05842112ca757b6998c8711b.jpg (1080x1080, 235.21K)

because I'm a fucking retard, thought it wouldn't continue its obvious and cemented trend, and Octavia and the blonde bitch were both really hot

I also had nothing else to watch

I feel you Bellamy bro, I feel you.

Attached: 1453482281572.jpg (985x1000, 55.86K)

that's good enough reason i guess

My impression is that it's a young adult/teen series, so I didn't bother to watch it. Am I wrong?

yea it's teen series