Finally come out as gay to my parents

>finally come out as gay to my parents
>mom locked herself in the room crying
>dad told me i have until tonight to pack up my things and leave the house

does this happen in your country

Attached: wwwwww.jpg (1280x1280, 152.05K)

wtf noo
do you have anywhere to stay?

no
no one cares

Fag

become an Islamic extremist now

sorry to hear that friend, go to somewhere safe, maybe a friend's or relative's house
things will get better

lol

Only before 2010s, the old days when gay wasnt okay. Now everyone is gay

Come to Australia and suck my cock

Not for like 50 years bro. Do you have gay teen shelters? They have those here but there's mostly empty or have 1-2 dramatic retards claiming to come from an abusive home who actually just kicked themselves out to feel like they're oppressed/have struggles in life even though their parents accept them and would let them stay at home anyway

Suck his dick

There is nothing wrong with living independently

why are you gay?

Sounds hot

Kek didd you record it? Knowing how attention seeking flips are, i am guessing yes

>until tonight
Damn the nigga didn’t even let you stay the night LMAO

Do a flip fag

Probably
My family would probably just "good that you found someone" if I was gay and had boyfriend.
My sister and mother have more than once asked if I have girlfriend or boyfriend.

Sorry bro. If you were in America you could crash on my couch and I'd find you some work. But hey, keep in mind. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. Keep yer chin up.

Fags are unnatural abominations

KEK, this would happen in México as well

I came out at 23 lol. They were homophobic in the past but didn't mind really. I know my dad's real hopes lie in my younger brother.