Has a woman ever hit you before in your country? If so, did you retaliate?

Has a woman ever hit you before in your country? If so, did you retaliate?

Attached: roastoid btfo (1).webm (656x1232, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3SH-Oet7o_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

equal rights, equal fights

That punch was unjustified. He did not retaliate with equal force. Men should not hit women no matter the circumstances.

Why didn't anyone jump him? Do simps fear the black man?

Toll was paid

Any white guy jumping in would be charged with a hate crime and be labeled a racist bigot.

cope
don't lay your hands on somebody if you don't want to get hit

>That punch was unjustified. He did not retaliate with equal force. Men should not hit women no matter the circumstances.

Attached: 1651346103797.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

The nigger clearly slapped her you stupid fat fuxking autistic white knight his palm was open before and after it

It's justified sometimes but the guy looks like a bitch in this scenario

A black man getting slapped by a white woman? Everybody knew better to steer clear and that dlap was well deserved. It's not like he abused her or severely harmed her. Well deserved, lesson learned, drunken spoiled racist bitch.

It's justified because she relaxed

thats why women like black men

>have to fight a horde of blacks because some dumb girl decided to hit one of them

No thanks.

Attached: 1561936176344.jpg (249x240, 6.75K)

Why are you, as a man even threatened by a woman? They’re literally so fucking delicate and easily broken.

NO MATTER WHAT RETARDS SAY I LIKE N WORDS
THE COMPLETE LACK OF A PREFRONTAL CORTEX MAKES THEM FOLLOW NATURE ACCORDINGLY, THUS BEING CLOSER TO GOD THAN ANY OF US, AND THUS ACTING ACCORDING TO NATURE AND GOD
LIKE MARCUS WANTED US TO

It's justified because she's a woman.

women have the intelligence of a grown up with the emotions of a child

You know she was wet and horny after that BBC slap

Black on Black violence must stop!

Attached: 1654564724993.webm (480x600, 761.16K)

Black, woman. What's the difference?

Me and my sister used to fight all the time when we were kids

>BLACK LIVES MATTE-ACK!

Attached: 1651649027960.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

my friend was really drunk and slapped me a few times as a joke. But was completely plastered and did it as hard as she could.
but it didn't matter because women are physically weak so it didn't hurt then I could just grab her arm
I don't get why people get so autistic about it, women have 60% less upper body strength and a slower reaction time

God, I wish women actually hit me. I want to be pummeled into the ground by a woman while I cry and tell her to stop.

Based

youtu.be/3SH-Oet7o_s

>autists think its about being threatened
try not to trip over your ausitm