Does your cunt have the shitbull menace? Yes unfortunately

Does your cunt have the shitbull menace? Yes unfortunately

Attached: 20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg (710x506, 33.24K)

um ackshually it's the owner, not the dog. if you control for population and socioeconomic factors pitbulls are no more violent than other dogs

They're forced to wear muzzles here according to the law
Only a couple dozen of them exist in my city and ive never seen a wild one

Definitely, México won't stop being third world untill we become a cat country

Yes

I live in Portland, OR and for some reason people here love those fucking dogs. And they are all aggressive on the street too.

no, my province regulates their sale and ownership like cigarettes and alcohol, only it works because it's rather hard to hide a pitbull anywhere unlike drugs. i have never seen a pitbull on the street before because the rarely-based Ontario gov. makes owning them such a hassle that wannabe pitbull owners just get another bully breed like Rottweilers

>bully breed like Rottweilers
This makes me sad as they can actually be good dogs.

I heard wolfdog hybrids are more dangerous. Is it true?

How do you even get killed by a labrador

>labrador
>9
how the fuck do you even get killed by a labrador?

Attached: 543523.jpg (612x684, 69.21K)

probably labs mixed with pitbulls, There is no way a goofball labrador would kill a person.

there's a black market for them. they just classify them as some sort of mutt even though they have negligible amounts of non-pittbull dna

>how can an animal with big and sharp teeth possibly hurt a human being?

>population and socioeconomic factors
What population and socioeconomic factors could you possibly be referring to?

Attached: 1637116683128.jpg (800x596, 51.62K)

There are so many pitbulls in the shelters around me that they try and lie about the breed to get adopted. Claiming they're mixed with more desirable dogs.

They can be. The problem is it's hard to tell, the hybrid could end up more wolf (which is very bad as this means higher aggression) or dog, you just can't tell. They do have a higher prey drive than normal dogs do.

A lot of people killed in dog attacks are children or the elderly.

You need to prove you're not retarded to get a permit to own dangerous breeds here

That can be said about any breed. There are many dog breeds that should only be allowed if you have the housing conditions and experience to house them because of their specific requirements like mastiffs, herding dogs and more.

Attached: 1584957043508.jpg (960x960, 45.57K)

labs are fat and friendly though, my mums one used to break into the chicken yard and eat their grain and eggs but never figured out they were food

Before shitbulls it was german shepherds but I don't see anyone bitching about them despite being the 2nd biggest contributor to dog bites.