Argentina has a naming law where you cannot name your children any names that doesn't correspond to Argentinian culture...

>Argentina has a naming law where you cannot name your children any names that doesn't correspond to Argentinian culture and History

What are naming laws like in your cunt? I wish we had a naming law.

Attached: 1612814254792.png (657x527, 63.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irn.justica.gov.pt/Portals/33/Regras Nome Proprio/Lista Nomes Próprios.pdf?ver=WNDmmwiSO3uacofjmNoxEQ==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My country can't get enough of niggers, brown people and muslims so there are no limits

I wish we had this here so poor people would stop naming their kids Playstation da Silva

could I call my child Adolf Hitler in Argentina? after all that's where he and his cronies fled after the war

Kek, how the hell did Neymar get his name?

>they don't know

Attached: walter-rotundo-6.jpg (1920x1080, 157.91K)

Wrong.

Nogs name their kids "Dylan" or "Brian" or "Jennifer" or "Johnny".

A sister of my friend had a baby two years ago, when GOT peaked in popularity, and she had the brilliant idea of naming her Arya... so no, I wish it was as you say but it's not.

Wtf, my source has fooled me

They just combine random syllables from all sorts of foreign and non-foreign names. There are people literally named "Ualdisnei" after "Wallt Disney".

Jesus user, ever just try and talk to them?

Mara is a very common name
Dona was relatively common back then

t. cleiton

Wrong. I have a biblical name which is the same in most countries.

t. Joao

João is not the same in most countries.

t. Jonathan

We have a list of approved names from the government. If not we would have names like the brazilians do.

What's the law specifically called?

Isn't Dona an italian name?

I wouldn't know. Link:

irn.justica.gov.pt/Portals/33/Regras Nome Proprio/Lista Nomes Próprios.pdf?ver=WNDmmwiSO3uacofjmNoxEQ==

There are technical limitations (ie California only allows the English alphabet, no diacritics) but I think names are covered as free speech. If your county tried to deny a name you should be able to go through the courts.

makes sense since lots of italians emigrated to argentina

Yes but a lot of grannys used it here, its neither that weird to find a "guido" here