Not going to review batman because they are done with pop culture reboot ip trash

>not going to review batman because they are done with pop culture reboot ip trash
>Worships star wars and star trek

What is their fuckin problems?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 138.41K)

They hate nu-star trek and nu-star wars
What are you talking about?

Mike Stoklasa owes me sex

>OP can't figure out why they dislike nu-trash and corporate copy paste movies but like old trek shows and movies from the 80's and 90's
>is left confused and angry

Lauren just couldn't love Jay

Jay is fully paid up

Maybe because their Rogue One review was six years ago and they have since grown tired of capeshit, etc?

They haven't even touched any of the Wars shows, and Mike hates cartoons.

they spend all their time watching and reviewing Picard

after hitting a million subs they no longer had a reason to keep reviewing capeshit

>They haven't even touched any of the Wars shows
Mike and Rich reviewed The Mandalorian.

According to their Batman and Robin commentary, they think Batman is boring.

Majority of capeshit is too competently made to be reviewed. Most of it isn't good mind you just not astoundingly bad most of the time. Nu wars and nu trek are trainwrecks that make bafflingly bad decisions at a rate that suggests self sabotage.

That commentary kind of annoys me. Not that I think Batman comics are high art or anything like that, but the idea that a character with 80 years worth of stories can only be good when he fights the joker is just dumb. People only familiar with batman's movie don't know how much potential is being wasted.

This. The Bat-mythos is amongst the most fascinating in all of graphic literature, but normies always reduce it to POW! WHAPP!! ZAPP!! I will never forgive Adam West for what he did to the medium.🤮

no need to drag adam west into this. the 66 show was kino

>What is their fuckin problems?
unironically too old

Name three good Batman stories

>The Bat-mythos

They never cared about Batman, they thought DKR was so so and trashed BVS. Sci fi is Mike's thing.

>Worships star wars
Mike refused to talk about Mandalorian season 2 because they referenced the cartoon.

They only review shit nobody watched, old things, or shit they hate. Its all they do anymore.

Mike and Rich grew up watching star trek, they didn't grow up watching marvel movies

they’re scared of covid and only watch stuff on streaming

>they panned two shitty blockbusters
and?

You're only half-right, they always hated movie theaters.

Mike would probably cover his ears the entire time if they went and saw The Batman.

Season 2 was just a huge drop in quality though. Except for Based Reylo Givens